The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Why is the next move now on Joe? They all cant just flourish separately without one side coming for the other?

It might not be a podcast…might just be some kinda skit based content. Either way this is a good way to get content out there and keep people interested.

Because Joe made such a big dog/pony show of not needing them. So lets see who wins this breakup. I'm sure they dont care but I find it interesting.
You know Joe would tap dance on them if they end up not doing shyt or failing.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Because Joe made such a big dog/pony show of not needing them. So lets see who wins this breakup. I'm sure they dont care but I find it interesting.
If i was assuming yea I could see him doing that. I doubt that he will though. And if they did get a deal with KD’s company that their happy with then they already won. Them winning doesnt mean Joe loses though unless the nikka pod just completely goes to shyt

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

I dont think none of the guys gonna talk about each other anymore negatively like that, last time I seen a clip from Joe said he wish em the best and I seen mal say shyt was squashed, its gonna be the fans picking sides, shyt they already starting