Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-01-205526.png

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I seen a clip floating around on social media one of their co-hosts said Future was a better rapper than Meek Mill. Mal set the shyt straight but even saying that is disrespectful to Meek and just crazy in general if you a rap fan. I haven't even paid much attention to Meek in a few years now and I love Future but Meek raps circles around dude, no question.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I seen a clip floating around on social media one of their co-hosts said Future was a better rapper than Meek Mill. Mal set the shyt straight but even saying that is disrespectful to Meek and just crazy in general if you a rap fan. I haven't even paid much attention to Meek in a few years now and I love Future but Meek raps circles around dude, no question.

I would love to agree, but Meek has consistently gotten weaker as a rapper. Him trying to sound like Future,Migos,Durk has also drastically changed my opinion on him.

This my favorite Meek song in a long time, but it’s meek just doing an interpolation of a Durk song.. :francis:

I was listening to the new pod today and Rory was talking about fatherhood. He’s a dumbass. :francis:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I would love to agree, but Meek has consistently gotten weaker as a rapper. Him trying to sound like Future,Migos,Durk has also drastically changed my opinion on him.

This my favorite Meek song in a long time, but it’s meek just doing an interpolation of a Durk song.. :francis:

I was listening to the new pod today and Rory was talking about fatherhood. He’s a dumbass. :francis:

I see your point no doubt, I just feel Meek has built up enough good will as a rapper/spitter/MC longer than Future has. His current wave notwithstanding.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I see your point no doubt, I just feel Meek has built up enough good will as a rapper/spitter/MC longer than Future has. Hit current wave notwithstanding.

Da Baby is a trash rapper. I respect his grind. I respect the fact he has his own style, own flow, and doesn’t use autotune.

Meek is the opposite. Amazing rapper, but he gave up his own flow, own style, and has used auto tune.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I doubt wayne could hold down a residency giving a 100 million dollar bag for 2 years.He a rapper not a performer. nikka don't even remember his shyt b4 "teach me how to love" :martin: