The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Pod wars. Joe and Ruury had to have locked eyes at that show. Rory claims he saw nobody but emanny (even tho Mel was on stage).

B&M with the lazy bs take, ofc hobbit Mal was at home alone

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Pod wars. Joe and Ruury had to have locked eyes at that show. Rory claims he saw nobody but emanny (even tho Mel was on stage).

B&M with the lazy bs take, ofc hobbit Mal was at home alone
Mal is this episode was extra retarded especially during the vmail segment.

Mal a fukking red flag himself

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I'm sure my first post in this thread was about me, Vinny and Rory all having a woman in common

and I knew Rory was going to ask about him bring black girls home to his family because he keeps mentioning on episodes about his relatives being a bit racist when he takes his lady and daughter to see his family

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Mal is this episode was extra retarded especially during the vmail segment.

Mal a fukking red flag himself
That bisexual woman convo was mind boggling… he never gave a valid reason as to why if a man only dated bisexual women, why is it a red flag? When they asked why…he thinks repeating his original statement is an answer

I think I have officially accepted that I “hate listen” to this pod now.

Also a few pods ago when that religious dude ain’t wanna clear his sample.. Mal always speaks to “morals and integrity” so if dude is standing on the same principle Mal always speaks about… this nikka proceeds to say “he think he bigger than Drake and Yatchy?”

:what: