The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
I think it's crazy how much he was unwilling to budge on The Heart Pt. 6. I can understand liking it-- I think that whole chunk where Drake was saying he leaked the info in terms of flowing? Was some of the best shyt in this whole thing even if I thought it was super cap.

But Mal was barely willing to budge on Drake's tone, and the defensiveness, and how strategically it wasn't a great look. Dude acted like that scorched Kendrick. When out in the world, it got clowned and shyt on mostly.

Heart pt 6 is ether.
Made Kendrick look like a goof

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heart pt 6 is ether.
Made Kendrick look like a goof
If that's how YOU feel and you're being serious then cool. I wouldn't agree, but I respect it, and I wouldn't sit and go back and forth. However, that's NOT how its perceived out here. I'm a big big fan of "what you feel" vs. "how its being perceived", and living in that reality.

People are laughing at the way Drake defended the pedo allegations (i'm too rich and famous to not be arrested for this is insanity), they're saying he totally misread the molestation shyt from Mother I Sober.

Like this record is being clowned. I'm actually giving it more respect than i've seen anywhere outside of this forum and Isaac Hayes III's posts.

Mal was unable to be objective about the way the song is perceived, and how people read Drake's bars and demeanor on the track, and how strategically being so defensive was detrimental

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If that's how YOU feel and you're being serious then cool. I wouldn't agree, but I respect it, and I wouldn't sit and go back and forth. However, that's NOT how its perceived out here. I'm a big big fan of "what you feel" vs. "how its being perceived", and living in that reality.

People are laughing at the way Drake defended the pedo allegations (i'm too rich and famous to not be arrested for this is insanity), they're saying he totally misread the molestation shyt from Mother I Sober.

Like this record is being clowned. I'm actually giving it more respect than i've seen anywhere outside of this forum and Isaac Hayes III's posts.

Mal was unable to be objective about the way the song is perceived, and how people read Drake's bars and demeanor on the track, and how strategically being so defensive was detrimental
Yeah you know it's bad when you go to the Drizzy forum and people are screaming conspiracy and how people are riding with Kendrick because they're so jealous of Drake and it's an industry plot to make it look like Kendrick is winning because they want to take down Drake. They're acting like at the beginning of the battle people weren't pretty neutral and just hyped to see the battle. This is what happens when someone is perceived as the loser, they get piled on. Kendrick stepping on Family Matters killed all of Drake's momentum.

derro13

All Star
Daps

this is the first time in a long time a record is getting way more dislikes then likes on youtube too :dead: