The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yo she breaking down the lyrics in front of him and he saying "he don't want to hear it" and resorting to "Hmms". He is flabbergasted and can't believe his boy lost. :mjlol: :mjlol:

Rory stepping on his neck. Mal is speechless but even I can feel the furious anger seething through my headphones
He ain't even trying to let nobody get a point out, screaming, you know he in that room sweating. Demaris is cooking him lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if you want a good laugh with drake's biggest stan it's a fun listen
Is it behind the paywall?

I will pay to listen only if the other cast members are being objective.

There has to be a balance.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Is it behind the paywall?

I will pay to listen only if the other cast members are being objective.

There has to be a balance.
Nah...They're not like Budden, their patreon shyt is usually separate..this is free

The only one not really objective is mal.

They overall all drake dikkriders but they do say kendrick generally got him but they still ride with pedo papi

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's crazy how much he was unwilling to budge on The Heart Pt. 6. I can understand liking it-- I think that whole chunk where Drake was saying he leaked the info in terms of flowing? Was some of the best shyt in this whole thing even if I thought it was super cap.

But Mal was barely willing to budge on Drake's tone, and the defensiveness, and how strategically it wasn't a great look. Dude acted like that scorched Kendrick. When out in the world, it got clowned and shyt on mostly.