The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
"Off one post somebody made"....there are literally a bunch of posts about joe in this thread that’s what prompted me to say what I said because that's a bunch of what I see being talked about. You can search “joe” in this thread and get two pages worth of results so stop being a disingenuous fukkboy mad because I’m calling you nikkas out for fake love. I don’t have a stake in this battle so no I’m not rooting for anybody to fail or on any side.

I simply said Rory and Mal’s talent will have to shine through to keep this successful in the long run because the people who are only supporting to spite Joe Budden aren’t going to stick around. JBP being fine in the long run is based on the fact that it was still successful without them and me hoping that they can do the same. But you emotional fakkits love spinning shyt because you can’t address the actual issue I brought up so you deflect with insults.

geez you took a mention of joe and went crazy.

scanned the thread and maybe 1.5 were actual comments about disliking joe. rest were just speculating on what he would do or what his next move will be.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

scanned the thread and maybe 1.5 were actual comments about disliking joe. rest were just speculating on what he would do or what his next move will be.
:mjlol:But he don't see it

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
if yall supporting this out of hate for another man rather than genuine enjoyment of what they bring to the table as podcasters then that support wont last at all.. are you excited for rory and mal or are you just excited to get joe the fukk outta here?

so far all we've gotten from them as a separate act is centered around addressing joe budden/JBP directly and indirectly, they have every right to speak their truth but when its all said and done theyll have to deliver as podcasters or whatever the new venture is and the real test is when they have to talk about other topics that they cant be safe about like they were in the past now that they are the main focus, unless it's a guest oriented show and not a traditional podcast, big guests arent gonna carry the product forever if the people producing the product arent polarizing and compelling personalities

all in all, despite this forums investment in joes failure, JBP will recover and do just fine in the long run, this is going to start off hot and very well just might do bigger numbers than JBP for a period of time but it'll be up to rory and mal's talent to keep the people engaged and sustain the momentum

:scust:
Sir!...Sir!

...Sir!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I showed this to someone who hasn't seen the pod before they didn't find it funny :unimpressed:
How would they if they don't know what half the jokes are referencing?
if yall supporting this out of hate for another man rather than genuine enjoyment of what they bring to the table as podcasters then that support wont last at all.. are you excited for rory and mal or are you just excited to get joe the fukk outta here?

so far all we've gotten from them as a separate act is centered around addressing joe budden/JBP directly and indirectly, they have every right to speak their truth but when its all said and done theyll have to deliver as podcasters or whatever the new venture is and the real test is when they have to talk about other topics that they cant be safe about like they were in the past now that they are the main focus, unless it's a guest oriented show and not a traditional podcast, big guests arent gonna carry the product forever if the people producing the product arent polarizing and compelling personalities

all in all, despite this forums investment in joes failure, JBP will recover and do just fine in the long run, this is going to start off hot and very well just might do bigger numbers than JBP for a period of time but it'll be up to rory and mal's talent to keep the people engaged and sustain the momentum

"RELAX"-Mal

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Fam there are not 2 pages worth of “I wonder what joes next move will be”. There is that, but there’s also hate and then just passing mentions since that situation is the elephant in the room. Fact is, a lot of people are here because the drama brought them here one way or another whether they’re on a side or not and I could have made my statement broader but that would just be more characters for u nikkas to cry about and use to deflect from my point.

How would they if they don't know what half the jokes are referencing?

"RELAX"-Mal
Nikka relax:mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:scust:
Sir!...Sir!

...Sir!
look at all the dikkeaters piggy backing off of what another man said because I asked a simple question in too many words for their liking :mjlol:
Imagine being this obsessed.
coming from the nikka who made a thread to argue about ice and ish vs rory and mal :mjlol:

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This lil short format is kinda hitting.
Rory a good actor too lowkey
they also have over 100k more views than the JBP released on the same day :lupe:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it was a bunch of inside jokes so I'm not sure how someone else would think it's funny if they don't know that podcast history :hhh:

If you want a reason to hate just say that:yeshrug:

I mean...there’s literally no reason somebody WOULD laugh if they dont know the background :skip: