The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel needs to shorten these shows to 10 episodes to trim some fat and use the budget more wisely. This felt like Daredevil season 2 where it went off the rails and got cartoonish in the second half.

Is the Defenders up next? LC season 2 needs a little extra break to work out the kinks.
Jessica Jones is Ally Mcbeal (she just as ugly) with super powers.....:laff::laff::laff:

I don't think Krysten Ritter is ugly. She's definitely not Calista Flockhart:comeon:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
The first episode where they are in the barbershop...holy crap these nikka's haircuts are AWFUL. Who was in charge of that? Dudes was getting up from the chair looking like they haven't had a cut in weeks. That nikka that was getting cut by Chico :dahell: :dahell:....Chico had the razor out trying to convince people he was finishing up with that catastrophe on that man's head

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The first episode where they are in the barbershop...holy crap these nikka's haircuts are AWFUL. Who was in charge of that? Dudes was getting up from the chair looking like they haven't had a cut in weeks. That nikka that was getting cut by Chico :dahell: :dahell:....Chico had the razor out trying to convince people he was finishing up with that catastrophe on that man's head

They're acting you know these nikkas know how to line fools up.... :mjlol::russ: You expect him to give him a shape up on the spot?!!? :heh:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
They're acting you know these nikkas know how to line fools up.... :mjlol::russ: You expect him to give him a shape up on the spot?!!? :heh:
I'm saying stop the film and hook them up, have the nikkas shaped up once they get out the chair...Or Get a fresh cut before you film...that's how I know these actors aint real nikkas, they came to the set with scissor cuts...existing hair was abysmal