The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
wil traval? what am i searching for? :dwillhuh:

You're talking about Frank, breh? He becomes Nuke. He's basically a bootleg super soldier who takes red, white and blue pills to control his moods. He also tattoos the American flag on his face. I guess they were being slick casting a look alike

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On episode 3 right now definitely enjoying this series so far maan Purple man was a boss for that radio station scene:wow:. He don't want it with the gawds though :myman:.. That's right Purple man keep wondering the street little nikka :ufdup:. I'm going to sit that one out and let JJones and Luke whoop ya ass :obama:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're talking about Frank, breh? He becomes Nuke. He's basically a bootleg super soldier who takes red, white and blue pills to control his moods. He also tattoos the American flag on his face. I guess they were being slick casting a look alike
oh i thought you meant the actor.

1674077-ultimate_captain_america_vol_1_2_page_24_frank_simpson__earth_1610__.jpg

:ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This bytch is disgusting, hideous, and looks dirty as shyt.

I have never seen anyone look like they smell more like feet than she does :damn:

bayley.jpg

no..... this is someone that looks like they smell of feet..... face looks like a foot:scust: