The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
man please tell this shyt is going to drop in 8 mins. been waiting on this all day :sadcam:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Interviews from the Hollywood premiere:

We talk to Krysten Ritter about her new Netflix Marvel show Jessica Jones, how her character and Luke Cage will work together, and Jessica's ultimate destination on The Defenders.

Luke Cage himself, Mike Colter, talks to IGN about his MCU debut in Jessica Jones, and how his upcoming series will be different from the other Netflix shows.

Marvel's Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada talks those Iron Fist Netflix rumors, Punisher in Daredevil S2, bringing Jessica Jones to the small screen, and more.

More interviews from the Hollywood premiere this week:

David Tennant talks about his bad guy role on Marvel/Netflix's Jessica Jones, and whether or not he's all bad... Plus, how does Kilgrave compare to the other villains of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Jessica Jones showrunner Melissa Rosenberg talks bringing the adult comic to Netflix, how it fits into the MCU, and planning for The Defenders and beyond.

Rachael Taylor talks bringing Marvel character Trish Walker to Jessica Jones and whether we might see Hellcat someday.

Carrie-Anne Moss talks to us about her Jessica Jones character Jeryn Hogarth, and her connection to Iron Fist in the comics.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Not till 3?

0O0IG5r.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not till 3?

0O0IG5r.gif

GOTDAMN Breh!!

I was all over here like :lolbron:

Trolling buddy earlier thinking about was about to get this at 12

Then about 12:10 I'm like:merchant:

Then I just googled "Netflix Update" and saw they dont update till 3am eastern

My whole vibe is like
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The sting of this self ether feels like this

Just gonna take my L and go to bed:snoop:

(sigh) due to work and me and a female friend going out tomorrow to this show..... I guess best case I wont be seeing this till like 1am tomorrow:why: