The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The plan is to binge watch this on Friday night...gotta get my nap in after work on Friday.

:francis: Man If Netlix isn't gonna be releasing these Marvel show episodes individually week-to-week, I wish they'd release these shows during the summer or Winter Break. I got too many shows to keep up during the week to be binge watching Netflix shows.

It'll be 1 episode a night for me, like with "Daredevil".

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:francis: Man If Netlix isn't gonna be releasing these Marvel show episodes individually week-to-week, I wish they'd release these shows during the summer or Winter Break. I got too many shows to keep up during the week to be binge watching Netflix shows.

:childplease:

binge :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:whew: I wish I was capable of binge-watching at the same pace you do.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yeh

It sure has been hyped up I hope it doesn't disappoint, not going to go reckless like i did with DD. If episodes are slow or I ain't feeling I ain't forcing the issue
I intended to run through Daredevil's entire season that first night but I just wasn't as impressed by DD as a lot of people were and it took me 3 weeks to get through all of the episodes.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yeh

It sure has been hyped up I hope it doesn't disappoint, not going to go reckless like i did with DD. If episodes are slow or I ain't feeling I ain't forcing the issue
cool...I loved Daredevil, but I also never read the comics, so Im not sure I was given a reason to have a huge problem with it.