The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Jessica Jones episode titles are out! • /r/marvelstudios

Here's a weird Netflix quirk! Out of curiosity, I increased the number in the URL for the Jessica Jones series (Watch Marvel's Jessica Jones Online | Netflix) by one digit (Watch Marvel's Jessica Jones Online | Netflix). This code, and the 12 following it, seem to give episode titles for the entire season of Jessica Jones! Some have running times already listed too, which means they must literally already be on the Netflix database, waiting for release. Assuming the titles are on there in order, here's what they are:

1x01 - AKA Ladies Night (52m)

1x02 - AKA Crush Syndrome (52m)

1x03 - AKA It's Called Whiskey (54m)

1x04 - AKA 99 Friends

1x05 - AKA The Sandwich Saved Me (50m)

1x06 - AKA You're a Winner (54m)

1x07 - AKA Top Shelf Perverts

1x08 - AKA WWJD?

1x09 - AKA Sin Bin

1x10 - AKA The Kumbaya Circle Jerk

1x11 - AKA I've Got the Blues

1x12 - AKA Jewel and the Power Man

1x13 - AKA Smile

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat:

Krysten Ritter Teases LUKE CAGE Hook-Up In JESSICA JONES

Mike Colter's Luke Cage and Krysten Ritter's Jessica Jones will have a very 'adult' relationship in the second Marvel|Netflix collaboration coming this Fall. Will the show dare to tackle that one, 'infamous' hook-up between Jones and Cage?

124893.jpg

Charlie Cox's Daredevil definitely had his fair share of sexual tension with Deborah Ann Woll's Karen Page and Rosario Dawson's Claire Temple. But the next collaboration between Marvel and Netflix centers around agraphic novel series from Brian Michael Bendis that definitely didn't shy away from 'physical intimacy'. Speaking on the This Week In Marvel podcast, Krysten Ritter confirmed that the show will not be shying away from the source material's adult nature. Ritter admitted she was nervous about some of the scenes but relied on Colter for support. "At the end of the day, I also knew Mike had my back. Whether we were doing stunts together, or love-making scenes, which I'm not very comfortable with."

While the sexually explicit nature from Alias sounds as if it will remain intact for the Netflix drama, it appears that David Tennant's Purple Man is going to be slightly different. Without going into spoilery details, Ritter stated that the background for Purple Man on the show, "is twisted around and expanded on and developed."

To hear more from Ritter, listen to the This Week In Marvel podcast. Marvel's Jessica Jones is still without a release date but it's confirmed to have a Fall 2015 release date.
K2jEaiU.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat:

Krysten Ritter Teases LUKE CAGE Hook-Up In JESSICA JONES

Mike Colter's Luke Cage and Krysten Ritter's Jessica Jones will have a very 'adult' relationship in the second Marvel|Netflix collaboration coming this Fall. Will the show dare to tackle that one, 'infamous' hook-up between Jones and Cage?

124893.jpg

Charlie Cox's Daredevil definitely had his fair share of sexual tension with Deborah Ann Woll's Karen Page and Rosario Dawson's Claire Temple. But the next collaboration between Marvel and Netflix centers around agraphic novel series from Brian Michael Bendis that definitely didn't shy away from 'physical intimacy'. Speaking on the This Week In Marvel podcast, Krysten Ritter confirmed that the show will not be shying away from the source material's adult nature. Ritter admitted she was nervous about some of the scenes but relied on Colter for support. "At the end of the day, I also knew Mike had my back. Whether we were doing stunts together, or love-making scenes, which I'm not very comfortable with."

While the sexually explicit nature from Alias sounds as if it will remain intact for the Netflix drama, it appears that David Tennant's Purple Man is going to be slightly different. Without going into spoilery details, Ritter stated that the background for Purple Man on the show, "is twisted around and expanded on and developed."

To hear more from Ritter, listen to the This Week In Marvel podcast. Marvel's Jessica Jones is still without a release date but it's confirmed to have a Fall 2015 release date.
K2jEaiU.jpg
Yeah when a ho calls you nasty, gross or perverted without you even asking. It means she wants a taste.:shaq:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
First indication (in this Netflix universe) of an actress/actor's popularity outweighing a character's importance

Technically, her character did nurse on more than just Daredevil in the comics. She was essentially the street-level cats go-to hospital, for the likes of DD, Spiderman and a few other street-levels so...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
For folks who haven't been keeping up with thread and/or news on this show:

Netflix's second Marvel series, Jessica Jones starring Krysten Ritter, David Tennant and Rosario Dawson will debut on November 20, 2015.