The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Rosario Dawson's DAREDEVIL Character Will Appear On JESSICA JONES

123443.jpg

Jessica will have company in the strong female character department, though, as Rosenberg confirmed one major Daredevil crossover. “I think I'm allowed to say: Rosario Dawson will be dropping in,” she revealed.

Marvel previously announced that Dawson had signed a deal that would have her return for Daredevil’s second season, as well as make appearances in any of the four Defenders series. But now it’s official! Rosenberg added, “Smaller characters that populated that world will be popping in.”

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
That flimsy looking Mike colter dude better get on that superhero training regimen if he wants to stand next to Thor and Captain America...only Spidey and iron man are allowed to look normal and in spideys case he can get away with looking scrawny
Right? This dude is supposed to be very physically imposing but........idk :patrice:I could probably knock this dude out if he ran up to me like in those picks.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Holy shyt:gladbron:......I gotta do research on this guy
I love all of those Marvel Universe version of blaxploitation villains that Luke Cage fought in his original comic book run. They were all so ridiculous.

Cottonmouth
cR4j3ZM.jpg

Cheshire Cat
sjSrr7u.jpg

Mister Fish
cR5oGQr.jpg

Black Mariah
zGLLvyJ.jpg

Cockroach Hamilton
bMpWata.jpg

Piranha Jones
IWriSB4.jpg