The Official Neckbeard Photos With Wrestlers Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A school she visited a couple months ago (and she went on her own apart from WWE) ... is that close enough? Beards always want her to be made a bad person :mjlol:

jhx8oz14nwx81.jpg

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
A school she visited a couple months ago (and she went on her own apart from WWE) ... is that close enough? Beards always want her to be made a bad person :mjlol:

jhx8oz14nwx81.jpg
I'ma be honest, if I paid 3 stacks to meet a celeb I'd want to be close to them, not awkward space between me and them.

I'm not saying they should be allowed to touch all over her, but I feel her team or the company should have been upfront about her rules before people paid for the photo op.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:scust:Everytime I think about going full time with this wrestling shyt, threads like this pop up reminding me why I watch this shyt sporadically.
You was bout to be a wrestler breh? :ohhh:

And that Orton one out of pocket because it’s in a bathroom but I’d be forgiving since it’s a kid/teen taking the pic
LOL one thing about Paige is she is always hailed as one of the coolest, most approachable people in the biz. For all her faults, she seems like a down ass chick.
Haven’t heard that bout her till now but that’s dope if true :ehh:

X Pac seems to be cool as fukk too
Funny thing is half you dudes are basically these guys if given the chance to take pics, especially with the females. :mjlol: Look at these weird ass appreciation threads
Nah it’s a known fact I be all kinds of :noah: over

Cora
Alexa
Sasha
Jade
Leila
Anna Jay
Xia
Liv
Maxine Dupri

And a few others

But if I ran into any of them in real life I wouldn’t ask any of them for pics. Most I’d say is what’s up and I prolly won’t even do that.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If Jamie Hayter is chopping fans at these conventions and meet and greats then I need to hit up one

She would have done that to me I would have hit her with a ric flair woooooooo and pulled my pants down. She not gonna get me started and not finish me off. :shaq: