The Official Neckbeard Photos With Wrestlers Thread

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

This nikka really complained and got it solved. Bet he smelled like garlic and ass and she said only the girl not bussy boy

Edit: I ain’t know the foxy brown looking one wrestled :russ: Damn I’m out of the loop when it comes to WWE. Imma let you guys gun me for that one.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The pics with breh and his daughter looks BAD regardless of the reasoning. I understand why WWE never really went with her or Punk as a top face

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
There's some photos where she lets fans close to her. I wonder how she chose which ones got to actually "touch" her.

I remember for Sasha's WWE fan meet and greet photo ops she'd have it where fans had to be at a distance so this isn't a shock.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

The pics with breh and his daughter looks BAD regardless of the reasoning. I understand why WWE never really went with her or Punk as a top face

Not trying to ruffle any feathers but I feel like if you pay for a picture with any entertainer you're participating in clown activities(especially a female wrestler of all things). I can't think of a single living celebrity that I would want a picture with bad enough to even bother asking let alone pay for lol.

Signatures especially by authors and artists I would for sure pay for though, I get that, it's less personal and you don't look like a manchild jackass on the internet

EDIT: Obviously it's different for the kids, she wrong for that