The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pistons my home team and got drafted to them but there terrible. Whenever i go to bench they get killed. And Killian Hayes just disappeared from roster

if it’s a team I like but they trash I’ll stick it out with them until I can influence trades/FA signings

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Pistons my home team and got drafted to them but there terrible. Whenever i go to bench they get killed. And Killian Hayes just disappeared from roster

Had a PG build that got sent there. I couldn’t do it. It’s why I’m so glad to be on the Sixers now. Outside of Cade and Jerami..the guys on that team were awful. Diallo and Jackson got cooked by every wing.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yo, I'm on PC but is the input lag as bad online on the next gen systems?

This shyt is legit impossible to play on my end, you can't defend can't time a jump shot can't do a dribble move and can barely make a fukkin pass because the reaction happens so late.

It feels fine offline, what the fukk is going on.

shyt was bad last year too but it's like this year it's random as fukk. Sometimes you don't even get the action from pressing the button.

You also can't stop and dribble in a different direction if a defender is leaning on you, making it literally impossible to beat CPU defenders off the dribble.

Attacking an open lane is fukkin impossible, attacking w defender out of position is impossible. This shyt is garbage :gucci:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Bruh, just found out I was playing the wrong game bruh.

Bought the Xbox one version instead of the series x!!!!!!@!@@!!!!!#@!@@@#@@##÷$

Had to buy the series x version today!!!@ it plays completely different, and I qualify for the 250k tournament in 2 weeks!!!!!:snoop:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
What I noticed playing in the old gym as a point guard. The other pg is either elite or complete garbage. It's like no in-between :russ:

Win percentage is like 88% or 24% . I'm able to hang with a lot of the high tier guards by just always assume they are hunting 3s. So none of the step back animations is gonna work on me I'm sitting on that. The ones that will take the free throw line middie be COOOOOKING me I'm always like :ohhh:

One cat had a 6'8 point guard and he was greening all his dunks, I knew it was over

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yo, I'm on PC but is the input lag as bad online on the next gen systems?

This shyt is legit impossible to play on my end, you can't defend can't time a jump shot can't do a dribble move and can barely make a fukkin pass because the reaction happens so late.

It feels fine offline, what the fukk is going on.

shyt was bad last year too but it's like this year it's random as fukk. Sometimes you don't even get the action from pressing the button.

You also can't stop and dribble in a different direction if a defender is leaning on you, making it literally impossible to beat CPU defenders off the dribble.

Attacking an open lane is fukkin impossible, attacking w defender out of position is impossible. This shyt is garbage :gucci:

Make sure your Monitor settings are right. Not sure how similar monitors are to TVs, but some TV you got to switch to game mode

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Make sure your Monitor settings are right. Not sure how similar monitors are to TVs, but some TV you got to switch to game mode
I use the Shadow PC app so I can set refresh rate to anything, although my TV is only 60 Hz. I notice a huge difference in input delay from 60hz to 144hz, at 144hz the buttons react much faster.

The thing is though, offline there is barely any delay. It's not until I play an online head to head game that I notice a HUGE delay. Its damn near a full second from when I press shoot to when the player actually raises up for the jumper :francis:.

There has always been a input delay difference between online and offline, even on consoles. The shyt is much worse on PC, if you are using a 144hz monitor or not, you will still notice a huge delay.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
these nikkas took one step forward and about 5 back. They finally fixed gameplay but broke the actual online game SMH
Gameplay is the best it's ever been, defense is the best it's ever been, BUT STILL TOO fukkING STRONG.

There is no way I'm not suppose to be able to blow by ANYBODY off the dribble. Last year 2K fixed the whole Centers being able to stay in front of guards problem they always had. This year it's the worse it's ever been. DeAndre Jordan can legit lock KD down at the top of the key. You can't get past this nikka AT ALL.

Dribble moves don't work or most of the time doesn't even activate if you press a dribble move while a defender is on your hip. No more stepping back and using dribble moves to break defenders down (CPU defenders of course), you can barely fukking move smh.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt barely playable with all frame skips, lagging and crashing.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Gameplay is the best it's ever been, defense is the best it's ever been, BUT STILL TOO fukkING STRONG.

There is no way I'm not suppose to be able to blow by ANYBODY off the dribble. Last year 2K fixed the whole Centers being able to stay in front of guards problem they always had. This year it's the worse it's ever been. DeAndre Jordan can legit lock KD down at the top of the key. You can't get past this nikka AT ALL.

Dribble moves don't work or most of the time doesn't even activate if you press a dribble move while a defender is on your hip. No more stepping back and using dribble moves to break defenders down (CPU defenders of course), you can barely fukking move smh.

Only way to really get loose is the P&R game honestly or be a playmaking shot creator imo. This game is hard on slashers imo.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man each year I become more of a dribbler :mjgrin:
2k20 I was spamming pro 2 moving cross with pro 3 moving behind the back.
2K21 I was curry sliding, speed boosting and left, right cheesing.
This year dribbling feel so fluid I can combo my crossover with ease. The only thing that sucks is how HOF blinders is reserved for 99 3ptshot only I saw on 2k labs how OP that badge is. They should lower the requirement to 94 for HOF.
My build is a two way 3 pt shot creator. I know how 2k is so I’m banking on them nerfing bigs and shooting. With that build I’m be able to shoot regardless of a nerf.