The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This isn’t different. They force your name to be MP
By far the laziest shyt in gaming history. Why can’t they just generate a few names to choose from? It’s next gen why is this still a limit

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
They need to make these camera cuts 60fps :francis:
No excuse for this on the Ps5
I've been saying this since last year. Absolutely mind boggling how 2k is getting away with this. These next gen consoles could do 4k60 in this game EASILY.

It's VERY noticeable. Especially going from a cutscene to in-game. 2k devs really do not care.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ran it up in the old gym till one of the lil niccas mom told him he had to go to bed for school :russ:

nah, I was waiting for somebody to beat us but we kept winning, lol. I had logged on late expecting to get a quick game or two in before bed and shyt just kept going (really was just seeing if the update fixed the connection issues). I eventually just left the squad and went to sleep lol.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Just ran off a 15 game win streak in Old Gym

I saw how people finesse the system by pressing x in the same time and matching on the same team. Me and this other dude won a bunch of games then lost. We just went right back in and was on the team again and won a bunch more

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does fatigue play a role in Play Now Online in 22?

Just finished a online game in 21 and some dude didn’t call a single timeout or use any bench players and I only won by like 7. That shyt should be a blowout. Does the game punish players like that now?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I saw how people finesse the system by pressing x in the same time and matching on the same team. Me and this other dude won a bunch of games then lost. We just went right back in and was on the team again and won a bunch more

:ohhh:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Does fatigue play a role in Play Now Online in 22?

Just finished a online game in 21 and some dude didn’t call a single timeout or use any bench players and I only won by like 7. That shyt should be a blowout. Does the game punish players like that now?

Did the Gatorade G pop up under them?......When I play online it pops up but i never paid attention if it really affect them. Will pay attention the next game i play

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did the Gatorade G pop up under them?......When I play online it pops up but i never paid attention if it really affect them. Will pay attention the next game i play

Yea that shyt was on from the middle of the 3rd till the end of the game. He had the Hornets..Melo was still sprinting up the court like it’s the start of the game and this nikka hit 4 straight three pointers at one point with all of his players fatigued.

PlayNow Online is dope but they gotta do something about matchmaking, not be able to back out of a game without restarting the whole game and the fatigue factor

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Yea that shyt was on from the middle of the 3rd till the end of the game. He had the Hornets..Melo was still sprinting up the court like it’s the start of the game and this nikka hit 4 straight three pointers at one point with all of his players fatigued.

Hell yea I hate that shyt and you get a loss if u back out

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

PlayNow Online is dope but they gotta do something about matchmaking, not be able to back out of a game without restarting the whole game and the fatigue factor
Hell yea I hate that shyt and you get a loss if u back out

you can back out without restarting the game, just sign out of your account

do that shyt every time they match me with the same team i’m tryna play as or if i’m a tier 3 team up against a tier 1 :hhh: