Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This is embedded into the html at the bottom of the news page

+++
ATDT 0118 999 881 999 119 725
A voice *can* just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out- next time we will play fair, even if she doesn't. She can't stop us, and neither can you. And if you can't beat them...

Javaphile has nothing on us...

Shout outs to Eagle Union, THe GreEns, 888169 and Honker Union- EBGGuvegrra, ernyyl? Cynl gvzrf bire fbba...

+++ No carrier.
MakeItStop.gif
my mind cant take no mo

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I forgot to mention this in my first post but Santiago is a dumb ass. I get that he don't like Tyrell but there's no reason to antagonize him. They're on the same "team" and he could've just as easily feigned concern like "hey man, your wife died, sorry for your loss, we're taking care of your son", etc. Tyrell really has no reason not to snitch at this point. And then to top it all off Santiago's dumb ass warned his mom who, judging by his phone convo this week, told other people.
Having said all that, "Your son? I'll make it my personal mission to ensure he becomes a statistic" is some of the most gangster shyt I've ever heard.
qRzxqsL.png

Fred.

Looks like he was trying to make him cry on camera. But I'm not expecting Santiago to make it to next season.

You know, the prices don't seem as expensive as they did at first.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Please more walking dead bashing :russ:

I don't want to separate the seasons because Sam's original vision was a full length film. I just want to see it completely play out and then compare it to other shows. But the acting and directing of this season is on par with any other show out right now.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Please more walking dead bashing :russ:

I don't want to separate the seasons because Sam's original vision was a full length film. I just want to see it completely play out and then compare it to other shows. But the acting and directing of this season is on par with any other show out right now.
On par? What are these others shows u speak of? Mr Robot is shytting on all these shows out now

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with ease :wow:
If you had tried to tell me two years ago that I would wholeheartedly agree with the fact that USA network has without a doubt the best show on tv while also continually making a case for it being one of the GOATs, I would have politely told you to go fukk yourself

I remember the first time reading that there was a great show on USA called Mr Robot and my response being :hhh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had tried to tell me two years ago that I would wholeheartedly agree with the fact that USA network has without a doubt the best show on tv while also continually making a case for it being one of the GOATs, I would have politely told you to go fukk yourself

I remember the first time reading that there was a great show on USA called Mr Robot and my response being :hhh:
I remember the first time I saw the commercial, going :ohhh:, then seeing the USA logo at the end and going :francis:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
I forgot to mention this in my first post but Santiago is a dumb ass. I get that he don't like Tyrell but there's no reason to antagonize him. They're on the same "team" and he could've just as easily feigned concern like "hey man, your wife died, sorry for your loss, we're taking care of your son", etc. Tyrell really has no reason not to snitch at this point. And then to top it all off Santiago's dumb ass warned his mom who, judging by his phone convo this week, told other people.
Having said all that, "Your son? I'll make it my personal mission to ensure he becomes a statistic" is some of the most gangster shyt I've ever heard.
qRzxqsL.png

Fred.

Could be that Santiago acted that way to bully Tyrell into not snitching whilst also taking the fall :yeshrug: