NULL
SsLJN2u.gif
Gonna need this for when the Bulls somehow fall to 7th in the lottery:martin:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
oh yeah, does anybody really fukk with Angela? i find her character to be extremely emotionless and hollow and her story is really boring and uninteresting to me. every time shes on the screen i just want to fast forward. :yeshrug:
I think it depends on where she ends up.

Right now I'm finding her angle a little strange. I don't really dislike it, but I don't find it as interesting as other elements of the show. Depending on the payoff, I think I'll either end up liking it more or less. I'm sorry of seeing where they go with it before deciding.

Right now she seems like she's fried mentally, just gone...I wanna know what White Rose said to her.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
so, is Pryce out of the game for good now?:lupe:
He lost but is there a chance for a comeback?
Whiterose the gawd:lawd:
He may try, but I think White Rose is going to be ahead of everyone for the rest of this season, if not the entire show. There may be a final showdown with Elliot and/or Mr. Robot and White Rose at some point, but the world the show has created almost makes it feel inevitable that Elliot/Robot would lose that battle.

:yeshrug:

Show gonna be encroaching on them top 10 GOAT lists at this rate. Still amazes me this on freaking USA
Absolutely. shyt, might end up top 5 for me. I still have lots of people that won't watch it because it's on USA. Hell, I didn't watch the first season until between season 1 and 2 because it was on USA.

This girl said to me, "You remind me of the guy on Mr. Robot." I knew what he looked like, so I said, "I don't know if that's a compliment or not." And then she said, "Well, I'd fukk the shyt out of him so..."

:leon:

I started watching the show after that.

:smugdraper:
This is the one show where every week people say "that was the best episode of the series" and nobody legitimately provides a counterargument.
:lawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished RIP Trenton and Mobley... Why they did them dirty and set them up for the fall...:mjcry:

Will elliot/Mr robot go after white rose for betraying him. Seems like he's gonna go insane because they fukked with his plan and wait til he finds out white rose was behind the original township plant that poisoned his father:wow: a man with nothing to lose.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to mention this in my first post but Santiago is a dumb ass. I get that he don't like Tyrell but there's no reason to antagonize him. They're on the same "team" and he could've just as easily feigned concern like "hey man, your wife died, sorry for your loss, we're taking care of your son", etc. Tyrell really has no reason not to snitch at this point. And then to top it all off Santiago's dumb ass warned his mom who, judging by his phone convo this week, told other people.
Having said all that, "Your son? I'll make it my personal mission to ensure he becomes a statistic" is some of the most gangster shyt I've ever heard.
qRzxqsL.png

Fred.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is embedded into the html at the bottom of the news page

+++
ATDT 0118 999 881 999 119 725
A voice *can* just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out- next time we will play fair, even if she doesn't. She can't stop us, and neither can you. And if you can't beat them...

Javaphile has nothing on us...

Shout outs to Eagle Union, THe GreEns, 888169 and Honker Union- EBGGuvegrra, ernyyl? Cynl gvzrf bire fbba...

+++ No carrier.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is embedded into the html at the bottom of the news page

+++
ATDT 0118 999 881 999 119 725
A voice *can* just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out- next time we will play fair, even if she doesn't. She can't stop us, and neither can you. And if you can't beat them...

Javaphile has nothing on us...

Shout outs to Eagle Union, THe GreEns, 888169 and Honker Union- EBGGuvegrra, ernyyl? Cynl gvzrf bire fbba...

+++ No carrier.
mMUD1FN.png

what does it all mean?

:damn: