THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oddly I have low hopes for tonight's episode. There has been alot of dikk teasing this season. I'm guessing tonight's episode will be about Angela going missing and Elliot will waste half the episode looking for her. The episode will probably end in a plot twist/cliffhanger and we once again have to wait another week to see wtf is up.

4e22501b1bf749c5a4b067dc02da9407

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Put yall bets in now. Tyrell gonna show up tonight/Next week or not at all?

I'm guessing today.

As much as people complain about Tyrell being absent all season....and I have missed his fukkery....I honestly can't imagine what he'd be doing if he was around. There is enough shyt happening without him.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Put yall bets in now. Tyrell gonna show up tonight/Next week or not at all?

In the tradition of Esmail cliffhangers, he should show up at 10:59 like "Hello, Elliot :shaq:". Then credits.

And then we find out that he was secretly in every episode that he was credited in this season, but we weren't paying enough attention to see him :troll:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm guessing today.

As much as people complain about Tyrell being absent all season....and I have missed his fukkery....I honestly can't imagine what he'd be doing if he was around. There is enough shyt happening without him.

Fred.
If he is alive, he will be the main focus on Season 3 thats why i think they prolonged this story.... if he is alive

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
In the tradition of Esmail cliffhangers, he should show up at 10:59 like "Hello, Elliot :shaq:". Then credits.

And then we find out that he was secretly in every episode that he was credited in this season, but we weren't paying enough attention to see him :troll:

That's probably exactly how it will happen.