THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Can we just take a second to appreciate the genius of Esmail using the pedestrian crossing like a countdown? :wow:

In the scene with the motorbike assassin, they pull up when the counter is at 15. He opens fire as it hits 0.

Cisco - or should I say Francis - timed out :wow:

:ohhh:
I remembered this post, then it just hit me yesterday :
White Rose PLANNED it this way, because he's obsessed with clocks

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ahem.. . Tonight... :blessed:

Are you ready? Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?
Are you ready? Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?Are you ready?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried re-watching Season 1 to see if I miss anything. It's funny how the Shayla/Dominican Drug Dealer subplot was boring as shyt. Nearly fell asleep.

The whole 'not recognizing that Mr. Robot is your father' thing bugs me too. He remembered that his father was an engineer, that he worked at E-Corp, that he pushed him (Elliot) out the window, that he died, but...........he doesn't remember that he looked like? Somethings not right there. And before the story begins Mr. Robot was the dominate personality. He was yelling in therapy (that's what the psychiatrist said). He created FSociety w/ Darlene (season 2 flashback). Where was the 'Elliot' persona during all this time? Suppressed in the subconscious space? Why? Paying attention to the dialogue it almost seems like the 'Elliot' persona was 'created' recently. This theory doesn't make perfect sense though, I know.

Ahem.. . Tonight... :blessed:

I always thought it was weird that they showed the cameraman's feet.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tried re-watching Season 1 to see if I miss anything. It's funny how the Shayla/Dominican Drug Dealer subplot was boring as shyt. Nearly fell asleep.

The whole 'not recognizing that Mr. Robot is your father' thing bugs me too. He remembered that his father was an engineer, that he worked at E-Corp, that he pushed him (Elliot) out the window, that he died, but...........he doesn't remember that he looked like? Somethings not right there. And before the story begins Mr. Robot was the dominate personality. He was yelling in therapy (that's what the psychiatrist said). He created FSociety w/ Darlene (season 2 flashback). Where was the 'Elliot' persona during all this time? Suppressed in the subconscious space? Why? Paying attention to the dialogue it almost seems like the 'Elliot' persona was 'created' recently. This theory doesn't make perfect sense though, I know.

I always thought it was weird that they showed the cameraman's feet.

I was thinking what if the audience isn't really a silent imaginary friend, but what if we are one of his mental projections like his dad...

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost upon us brehs.

rami-malek.gif