The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
so now running backs were cheating :unimpressed:

LEGITIMATELY negged

The unmitigated gall to go against a legend like Troy Smith's words
full

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
they were showing Loveland' stats and mentioned Jeremy Gallon. That's a name I havent heard in forever
One of those guys in michigan history that should get their flowers that just...doesn't...

Leon Hall is one of those guys either. Dude is like a top 4 secondary player in michigan history...nobody mentions him ever

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LMFAO WHAT

"his bread and butter coaching the offensive line...and they've been phenomenal the first few drives"

WTF ARE THESE ANNOUNCERS WATCHING

:dead:

I've thought back to this quote from Sherrone during the offseason so many times over the past 3 weeks:

“I know that as long as I’m here, we’ll be good up front. We’ll be violent; we’ll be physical. We’ll be tough, relentless … all the things you want.”

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Me and the boys here in seattle have 2 awards I've talked about here in the past. One is bad...this is the "JT Floyd award" :snoop: its the mind numbingly frustrating player who isn't ASS but fukks up when he shouldn't. We're in discussion whether Davis Warren should be on the watch list...you know it when you see it.

The other is the 'frank clark' award :myman:..that guy that just got that dawg in him and delivers when you need but might not be the most obvious heralded guy. This year on our watch list we've nominated Zvada and Mullings....