The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
You can't blame the defense our offense is a joke. Harbaugh for all he did he fukked us horribly. Sherrone is going to have to recruit his ass off. The QB room WR needs a complete overhaul. This is Steven Threet Nick Sheridan levels of bad

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
You can't blame the defense our offense is a joke. Harbaugh for all he did he fukked us horribly. Sherrone is going to have to recruit his ass off. The QB room WR needs a complete overhaul. This is Steven Threet Nick Sheridan levels of bad

Our defense has been ok for the season and definitely way less of an issue than the offense but Wink is not the guy longterm.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Im not happy with the defense, but they're FAR from the culprits behind this ass team. This offense would make me flip shyt.

Edit: Good pass Tuttle :unimpressed:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Don't blame this season on Moore hell may have to give Capbmell a mulligan.

What can you access with these quarterbacks