duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A Kree Accuser (probably Ronan)?:ehh:
Yeah, its Ronan the Accuser.

They're pretty insistent on using that song at the end for some reason and I'm tired of hearing it. Gives the whole thing a cheesy fukking vibe. Terrible marketing, if you ask me, and I loved GotG vol 2

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, its Ronan the Accuser.

They're pretty insistent on using that song at the end for some reason and I'm tired of hearing it. Gives the whole thing a cheesy fukking vibe. Terrible marketing, if you ask me, and I loved GotG vol 2

coming from the perspective of someone who's never read the comic book and knows next to nothing about the stories/characters, it definitely grabbed my attention more than the typical, generic "epic, trailer music." Idk, it gives off a 5th Element/Firefly vibe to me which is interesting. also kind of refreshing to see a comic book film that actually looks like genuine fun rather than the dark, brooding, depressed vibe that most of these types of movies seem to follow

but if that's not the tone of the comic book than I guess I could understand why the diehards are pissed. but it seems like they're marketing this to people like me who never even heard of these characters

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Rocket reminded me of Starfox
1.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
coming from the perspective of someone who's never read the comic book and knows next to nothing about the stories/characters, it definitely grabbed my attention more than the typical, generic "epic, trailer music." Idk, it gives off a 5th Element/Firefly vibe to me which is interesting. also kind of refreshing to see a comic book film that actually looks like genuine fun rather than the dark, brooding, depressed vibe that most of these types of movies seem to follow

but if that's not the tone of the comic book than I guess I could understand why the diehards are pissed. but it seems like they're marketing this to people like me who never even heard of these characters
nah, not even that. I appreciate when shyts able to go in a different direction from the source material while still making shyt fun. Its like getting another dope issue/whatever of characters i like doing what they do. This seems almost manufactured to me. Like don't get me wrong i"m still gonna see it, but it doesn't seem genuinely fun to me. Like.... I dunno. can't really explain it. I'm just not a fan of how they've presented it so far. They've got the overall mood and shyt of the series down, tho. It's not a series that really takes itsself to seriously or anything. I dunno. I'm just getting hokey IM3 vibes and I hope I'm wrong.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And am I really the only one surprised that Bradley Cooper seemingly isnt doing an accent or anything for Rocket? I mean...doesn't even really sound into the role. Or sound like an anthropomorphic animal. That shyt threw me off. Vin Diesel sounds like he's def in that Groot shyt tho lol.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Knowhere - a space station at the edge of the universe that is the decapitated head of a Celestial

let me repeat: CELESTIALS ARE IN THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE!!
LOL. It was a dope fukking shot of it, too. They're going all out with the visuals of this shyt. Makes me have some hope. I just feel like I don't wanna get myself too hyped for this. If they make it as out there as it should be, it might be really good.