THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie was entertaining, but not some great masterpiece as hyped....will give it credit for opening people up to more of marvel's space shyt....hopefully it means we get a nova film....

on a side note: i dont get the chris pratt hype....he's the same in every role to me: the goofy, smartass guy....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? It would be comedy.

Regardless, the Avengers are gonna need the whole fukking MCU because once Thanos gets up off that space recliner it's a wrap.

Fred.

not only that, it's the gotg that 'beat' thanos in the comics....drax at 1 point 'kills' him, since that's his whole mission....and, if i recall correctly, it was gamora(or another one of his kids) that tricked him into giving up the gauntlet to become the universe in the infinity gauntlet......

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
@hexagram23

Yeah Ronan was murking mad nikkas.

I am rewatching it

Killed like 100 or more Nova core members

Dropping those asteroids on the planet before get reached the surface

Killed Thanos homie

:whew:
yeah but all that was nullified by the way he was portrayed in the last 15 minutes. He was punked in the kind of way that in pro wrestling terms buried him then the we are the world way in how he was defeated was the nail in his coffin

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah but all that was nullified by the way he was portrayed in the last 15 minutes. He was punked in the kind of way that in pro wrestling terms buried him then the we are the world way in how he was defeated was the nail in his coffin
The last 15 mins didn't bother me :manny:

Movie is my favorite from the MCU.

Possibly of all comic book movies.

Maybe only spiderman can change that

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
56c3f1ad33142.jpg