THE OFFICIAL MADDEN 16 PS4 LEAGUE THREAD: SEASON 4 (2018) - RISE OF THE TEFLON DON (DADA F POPPA)!!

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@Ineedmoney504 @Rekkapryde @South Paw @Don Dada F Poppa @The_Unchosen_One

It's with a heavy heart I have to say I won't be playing madden anymore.

Maybe some of you have noticed,maybe no but the last month or so I've been a different person and been lashing out in threads sometimes..

In the last while my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and has months to live..my best friend of 20 years died of an over dose. And on Thursday night my older sisters newborn passed away.

Death has surrounded me the last while. I been trying to keep trucking to take my mind away but I just cant right now.

I've also slipped off the wagon after being sober over a year. I'm currently locked in my house with a bottle of jack,an 8 ball and a loaded 9 trying to figure if life is worth keeping going.

I'm a complete fukking mess right now. I hate this shyt. I have nobody to talk to. This isn't how life is supposed to fukking go man. I'm not strong enough for this
First of all calm down bro for real. I can't say I understand your pain cause no 2 stories are a like, but I loss 3 of my closes family within a year of each other(grand pop, moms and pops) shyt shook me, but bro your life is worth more. Just know that, put your self in the shoes of your moms, she is going to worse time of her life, u need to be strong for her and your sister being that they both are going threw something just as bad as u. All love tho, take care of yourself man, put them drugs down tho, u not thinking correct on them

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Maybe some of you have noticed,maybe no but the last month or so I've been a different person and been lashing out in threads sometimes..

In the last while my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and has months to live..my best friend of 20 years died of an over dose. And on Thursday night my older sisters newborn passed away.

Death has surrounded me the last while. I been trying to keep trucking to take my mind away but I just cant right now.

I've also slipped off the wagon after being sober over a year. I'm currently locked in my house with a bottle of jack,an 8 ball and a loaded 9 trying to figure if life is worth keeping going.

I'm a complete fukking mess right now. I hate this shyt. I have nobody to talk to. This isn't how life is supposed to fukking go man. I'm not strong enough for this
I'm sorry for your losses but that ain't the way to go breh...

Life is worth living... May not always be easy but the pain makes us stronger and reminds us that life is a special gift and that we should cherish the moments we had with our loved ones. But what's in your head right now isn't the answer

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

thats terrible man, keep your head up. Your family would want you to go on and prosper

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

You talking wreckless breh. thats a hell of a thing to go through. I aint had that happen, but I've lost people and I held my seed when my girl miscarried at 5 months pregnant. that was the lowest I ever felt.

but you got people that count on you. madden may be a good escape for you, maybe not. but no matter what, you need to stay strong.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

Bro. How can you kill yourself when your mom is on the verge of dying. Thats just going to cause even more unnecessary pain for the people that love. You have people that love you. But focus on loving your family as much as you can while you are here.

You're right. Life isn't always fair. And it's definitely wasn't meant to be easy. But understand this. The human soul is real. While we all physically die, our souls are eternal. Your mom is simply moving on. Its not your time to go there yet friend. You have a real purpose here in earth. But it takes God to find that purpose.

Taking your own life will only cause you more confusion when you cross over. You don't want to be that spirit stuck on this earthly realm breh

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

Keep pushing breh. Life tests our character so that we may find out who we really are. Your mothers cancer can be overcome OR it could be the very thing that makes you and hers relationship stronger than ever. Be there for her. And your sister, can be blessed with another child.

Like someone said tho, you gotta get the drugs and alcohol outta the picture it will only keep you in the dark and hiding from dealing with reality.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

No need to make excuses man. You got real shyt to worry about bruh. We got your back breh. You gotta talk to someone man. Holla at your REAL boys or something man. Go talk to a pastor something bruh. People go through a lot of shyt and sometimes just having somone to talk to can make a huge difference.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA

Nobody here can understand what your feeling but life was given to you by your parents it seems your mother was important to you, she gave you life that was her gift to you. Find something special to give a gift to as she did for you, I know not everyone believes in Christ but I'm a Christian and I believe strength through faith you can get through tuff times you always have someone you can speak to when things get ruff, he will listen without judgement. Surround yourself with others who mean you well. Life very much so comes down crashing on you but you don't have to deal with things alone. Praying for you and hope you get through this. Better times are coming if you give it time. Praying God gives you strength and wisdom not only in this time of need but guiding you in your path.