THE OFFICIAL MADDEN 16 PS4 LEAGUE THREAD: SEASON 4 (2018) - RISE OF THE TEFLON DON (DADA F POPPA)!!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Ineedmoney504 @Rekkapryde @South Paw @Don Dada F Poppa @The_Unchosen_One

It's with a heavy heart I have to say I won't be playing madden anymore.

Maybe some of you have noticed,maybe no but the last month or so I've been a different person and been lashing out in threads sometimes..

In the last while my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and has months to live..my best friend of 20 years died of an over dose. And on Thursday night my older sisters newborn passed away.

Death has surrounded me the last while. I been trying to keep trucking to take my mind away but I just cant right now.

I've also slipped off the wagon after being sober over a year. I'm currently locked in my house with a bottle of jack,an 8 ball and a loaded 9 trying to figure if life is worth keeping going.

I'm a complete fukking mess right now. I hate this shyt. I have nobody to talk to. This isn't how life is supposed to fukking go man. I'm not strong enough for this

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Ineedmoney504 @Rekkapryde @South Paw @Don Dada F Poppa @The_Unchosen_One

It's with a heavy heart I have to say I won't be playing madden anymore.

Maybe some of you have noticed,maybe no but the last month or so I've been a different person and been lashing out in threads sometimes..

In the last while my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and has months to live..my best friend of 20 years died of an over dose. And on Thursday night my older sisters newborn passed away.

Death has surrounded me the last while. I been trying to keep trucking to take my mind away but I just cant right now.

I've also slipped off the wagon after being sober over a year. I'm currently locked in my house with a bottle of jack,an 8 ball and a loaded 9 trying to figure if life is worth keeping going.

I'm a complete fukking mess right now. I hate this shyt. I have nobody to talk to. This isn't how life is supposed to fukking go man. I'm not strong enough for this
Lemme get yo team for next madden then b:gladbron: