Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
BTW

THIS should be the core plot to write the Batman superman story

Lex Luthor: Man of Steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a story told from LEX LUTHOR'S point of view. He simply DOES NOT UNDERSTAND why humanity would support an alien from another planet...he makes humanity less important and is a never ending threat. From the wiki:

Lex flies to Gotham City to try to arrange a deal with Bruce Wayne.
As a gift, Lex presents Bruce with kryptonite and asks him to consider how the public only has Superman's word that he won't turn on them and that he wants a recent development Bruce's company has come up with. That night Batman is looking at the kryptonite when Superman arrives in Gotham and uses his breath to blow the kryptonite away. After a prolonged fight, Superman hits Batman, and later that evening Bruce calls Lex and tells him he will give the research to Luthor.
this meeting could be the entire scope of the movie. Lex Luthor, openly is disgusted with superman.
Lex+Luthor+Man+of+Steel+-+Luthor+Regarding+Superman.jpg

he gets fellow billionare bruce wayne to side with him, gifting him kryptonite as protection. He doesn't even know batman is bruce wayne. Batman challenges superman and the movie goes from there as they turn their attention to their common foe, Lex Luthor.

Ah well we'll see what happens.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His moivations have changed with each reboot (it went from Supes accidentilly making Lex bald as kids to Lex just being a garden variety mad scientist to not appreciating Superman supplanting him as the most powerful man in Metropolis) but the current, and best, motivation is that Lex doesn't trust Superman because he is an alien, doesn't buy that Superman wants to be Earth's prote4ctor out of the goodness of his heart and he expects Superman to try and subjugate humanity sometime in the future.
So in Lex's mind he is the hero fighting the good fight against the alien menace that has infected the planet.

This is the most interesting version of Lex by far, and it's bitten straight from Watchmen. I've always found it funny that Watchmen asked the best question about Superman: Is an absolute power even desirable? Isn't that totalitarianism? After that, DC writers were like "yeah, uh, we were just about to get to that"

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is the most interesting version of Lex by far, and it's bitten straight from Watchmen. I've always found it funny that Watchmen asked the best question about Superman: Is an absolute power even desirable? Isn't that totalitarianism? After that, DC writers were like "yeah, uh, we were just about to get to that"

You read my mind.

I really had high hopes for MOS because of that very same reason. I figured Snyder was gonna be able to approach it from that same angle he did in Watchmen.