Votes: 8 38.1%
  • DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I think Leo gonna do mares like marg did cotto .... johnny applied some pressure to mares and it got him the ko

marg with the weighted gloves or no?

cuz cotto beat that boy silly when he wasnt using god damn plaster in his gloves

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Cruz don't have Johnny's skills, experience, or devastating one punch KO power tho.... :jbhmm:

I'd be highly shocked if Cruz wins early or at all really.

Mares by Decision :win:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
marg with the weighted gloves or no?

cuz cotto beat that boy silly when he wasnt using god damn plaster in his gloves
Cotto after the 2nd fight said he hit the same... when the fight was stopped marg was coming on just like the first fight but his eye was done.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:dwillhuh:

i think im in this section too, no joke...im either 110 or 111. my boy got his tix.

u kno we finna b the only non-latinos up in this event.

the amount of fine latina hunnies that gon b in here :wow:

i was at the ggg event in carson like last year, and the amount of straight dimes was ridiculous :takedat:
I'm Mexican.:russ:. Gonna be a fun night though. I'm hoping its a Morales Barrera remake.:whew: Gonna be my first fight at Staples.:ohlawd:.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
nikka santa cruz suck ass too he another overhyped al pawn just like he not even SlideShow Porter level :russ:

I want the winner of this borefest in the making to get feed to loma but i dont know if thats possible :merchant:
Borefest?:childplease: These dudes go in straight up scrapping. Not gonna be any finesse in this one.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm prolly gonna miss the fight live but props to PBC for putting on the biggest all mexican matchup in years and a true 50-50 fight :salute:

Don't believe Leo is better than Mares in anything besides activity and very interested to see if he can deal with Mares short hooks inside his wide ones

With that said I'm still picking Leo by decision and don't sleep on the the Ruiz/Ceja fight

Also lettuce wish @Amare's Right Hook a happy birfday

#Steakhouse :Bow to The King:
:Undefeated vs Mexicans:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I'm prolly gonna miss the fight live but props to PBC for putting on the biggest all mexican matchup in years and a true 50-50 fight :salute:

Don't believe Leo is better than Mares in anything besides activity and very interested to see if he can deal with Mares short hooks inside his wide ones

With that said I'm still picking Leo by decision and don't sleep on the the Ruiz/Ceja fight

Also lettuce wish @Amare's Right Hook a happy birfday

#Steakhouse :Bow to The King:
:Undefeated vs Mexicans:

Respect. :myman:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:russell: Stan headbutters and huggers compas.

Yet somehow he managed to achieve and get paid more in his career than the nikka you stan despite being younger:mjlol:

Be 34 with Gaele as your best scalp brehs

You a shookboy Stan?

what do you think :mjlol:

edit he's Mexican of course he a ggg stan after that nikka been pandering to them for 3 years

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
:martin: @ This shyt coming on at 10EST...Throwing off my eating schedule and shyt mane.