The Official "Legion" Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Give Aubrey her Emmy :wow:

The Election Day/ Third degree burns thing is interesting, given what we learn about dude in this episode:ohhh:

I dig the way that Shadow King, being a parasite, takes a little of the host's personality for Lenny hence the beehive hair-do and the old skool dress in the closing scene.:jbhmm:

Hopefully they're building towards the GOAT psychic tag team with David and :picard:

David was on the balcony on his one man Cerebro flex like :youngsabo:Then the floating ball traps him :dwillhuh::gucci::sadbron::damn:

Really enjoyed the season:obama: - Need 13 eps next year though:feedme:

See tried to tell cats.... 13 eps ALWAYS better then less:sas2:

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The hospital scene actually answered the question about WHEN this show takes place:

The heart monitor showed the date was "Novermber 8, 2016". So, the burned guy woke up on Election Day last year.
I didn't notice this but I was confused as to why one of the TV's was curved

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I can't be the only one who thought the ending was hilarious. That sphere snatched David on some 'Hi! ... bye!' shyt. :deadmanny:

So this series started out looking like something taking place in the 60s or 70s, moved its way up to something closer to the 80s/90s and it ended up being set in present day all along? :heh:

I thought the finale was just okay though. I expected more of a stand-off between David and the Shadow King but I guess not since they're keeping him/her alive to parasite another day.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
See tried to tell cats.... 13 eps ALWAYS better then less:sas2:

Martha
I think 10 is the sweet spot. 8 is not enough and with 13 you run the risk of having to add filler. Banshee, GoT, and Fargo all immediately come to mind with Breaking Bad being one of the few exceptions.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think 10 is the sweet spot. 8 is not enough and with 13 you run the risk of having to add filler. Banshee, GoT, and Fargo all immediately come to mind with Breaking Bad being one of the few exceptions.
I'm cool with 8-10. Stranger Things was great at 8 episodes and for season 2 they added one to make it 9.

I don't think this first season needed any more episodes but from now on it will probably be 10 episodes a season like Fargo.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Episode was ok but a massive step down from last week. I was in for next year no matter what though, so :manny:

Fred.

Just finished up the ep. Pretty much a Breaking Bad finale. Ep, before for the finale is a classic. Finale tieing up loose ends and setting up the next season. Decent finale IMO. But I agree with you.

Jermaine a villain next year tho? :ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
David let them out.

Fred.

Damn Uatu, yall aint playing no more, yall taking these threads down quick as hell now adays:dwillhuh:

latest
:salute:

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Enjoyed the series. I can't wait for season 2. :ehh:

I hope they add more money in the budget for special effects so we can truly appreciate how awesome Legion is. Also, I hope they can add more mutants to the series as well.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Enjoyed the series. I can't wait for season 2. :ehh:

I hope they add more money in the budget for special effects so we can truly appreciate how awesome Legion is. Also, I hope they can add more mutants to the series as well.

They moved filming to Cali next season where "Legion" will receive an $11 million tax credit. So expect next season to be even bigger.

Fred.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Hey @hex, have you by chance know the name of the score that is played in this trailer Hearing the score play before the show starts gets me so hype but i cant find the name of it :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hey @hex, have you by chance know the name of the score that is played in this trailer Hearing the score play before the show starts gets me so hype but i cant find the name of it :mjcry:

I think it might be made for this promo breh. It doesn't seem to be on the show soundtrack.

I asked Jeff Russo (the composer) on Twitter, I'll let you know if he responds.

Fred.