Supporter
Daps
The Sword (1980)

ixg3czhw2udf.jpg

Directed by: Patrick Tam

Stars: Qiqi Chen, Adam Cheng, Norman Chu

Language: Cantonese | Subtitles: English [srt]

Also known as: Ming kim

Description: Swordmaster Wah acquires Chi Mud, the famous sword expert, he is advised to destroy it or he will be killed by this very sword. Wah does not believe. Suddenly he retires. but many young swordsman try to find and challenge him. Lee a young swordsman saves a girl by accident from a professional killer. Upon hearing that Wah’s daughter Ying has been kidnapped, Lee goes to her rescue only to find that Ying is the girl he had rescued before. But Lee still wants to challenge Wah in spite of his love for Wah’s daughter. The strikes and vengeance is revealed now.

o1slpurqgl90.jpg

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I dont know what old boy talking about. I fukk with these . Props breh

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Ichi the Killer

Ichi_the_Killer_AKA_Koroshiya_1_2001.jpeg

Year: 2001

Duration: 02:08:46

Directed by: Takashi Miike

Actors: Tadanobu Asano, Nao Ohmori, Shin'ya Tsukamoto and Paulyn Sun

Language: Japanese (English subs)

Also known as: Koroshiya 1, Ichi - O Assassino, Ichi Zabójca, Ichi el asesino

Description: When a Yakuza boss named Anjo disappears with 300 million yen, his chief henchman, a sadomasochistic man named Kakihara, and the rest of his mob goons go looking for him. After capturing and torturing a rival Yakuza member looking for answers, they soon realize they have the wrong man and begin looking for the man named Jijii who tipped them off in the first place. Soon enough Kakihara and his men encounter Ichi, a psychotic, sexually-repressed young man with amazing martial arts abilities and blades that come out of his shoes. One by one Ichi takes out members of the Yakuza and all the while Kakihara intensifies his pursuit of Ichi and Ichi's controller Jijii. What will happen as the final showdown happens between the tortured and ultra-violent Ichi and the pain-craving Kakihara?

yoooo been looking for this

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Last Hurrah for Chivalry

htm9b7o4jcht.jpg

Directed by: John Woo

Stars: Damian Lau, Pai Wei, Chiu-hua Wei

Language: English, Cantonese (2tracks) + Commentary (3rd track) | Subtitles: English (embed)

Ty ripper: breakinfool | Country: Hong Kong | Imdb Info | Ar: 2.35:1 | Dvdrip

Also known as: Hao xia

Description: A son tries to avenge his father, and gets two sword fighters to help him.

uaa5oips4cjw.jpg

MKV ONLY

1.79GB | 106:36mins | 846×360 | mkv
FileBoom.me - View File

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

bj3uxq0cjght.jpg

Directed by:
Sammo Kam-Bo Hung

Stars: Sammo Kam-Bo Hung, Biao Yuen, Olivia Cheng

Language: Cantonese, English (2tracks) + Commentary (3rd track) | Subtitles: English, Spanish (embed)

Also known as: Foo gwai lit che, Millionaires Express

Description: Multi-genre flick (western, martial arts, comedy, adventure, etc.) with an all-star cast about a man who returns to his home town, buys everything in sight, and tries to improve its municipal (and his personal) profits by sabotaging a train so the passengers all have to stop in his town and spend lots o’ money! Throw in various subplots involving some Japanese swordsmen, some bungling bankrobbers (one of whom is the head of security), and a gang of no-goods who try to mess up the town.

q6dkaud401m4.jpg

1.87GB | 101:56mins | 853×368 | mkv

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

what was that unofficial tekken movie where yuen biao played Law? I remember sammo hung was in it

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
you meant Sammo who knocks out Nishiwaki Michiko in my lucky stars. My fave lucky star flick just narrowly better than winners and sinners..or both equal.
yeah i think so, didnt she get knocked out a second time tho by jackie