chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread brings me back to my childhood, watching 80s/90s HK flicks. man the memories. Chow yung fat, stephen chow, andy lau, sammo hung, jackie chan, all these hk actors, good ass memories

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of The Dragon - 三国之见龙卸甲 (2008)

5laiiqjpxaat_t.jpg

Title: Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of The Dragon (三国之见龙卸甲)
Year: 2008
Language: Mandarin
Subtitles: English | Chinese
Size: 388MB
Media: MKV
Cast: Andy Lau, Maggie Q, Sammo Hung, Andy On, Vanness Wu

His country torn asunder by civil war, Zhao, a common man heeds the call of duty and from the humblest of roots rises through the ranks on wings of courage and cunning to command an army charged with liberating the land from an evil warlord. Inspiring by action, honor and a dream of unifying his divided nation, Zhao's heroism becomes legend, but as the years pass and the throne changes hands the war still rages on. When a newly enthroned king decides peace can only be achieved by defeating the warlords once and for all, the aging Zhao embarks on his final and greatest campaign, a road to adventure that will crown his name in glory for all time.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
The Blade - 刀 (1995)

m5jbtxl6255n_t.jpg

Title: The Blade (刀)
Year: 1995
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Size: 434MB
Cast: Vincent Chiu Man Chuk, Moses Chan Ho, Song Lei, Valerie Chow Kar Ling, Hung Yan Yan, Austin Wai Tin Chi, Jason Chu Wing Tong, Michael Tse Tin Wah, Collin Chou Siu Long, Chan Chi Fai

When he learns that his father was murdered, knife maker Dig on (Zhao Wen Zhou) wants his revenge. But he loses his arm during the first fight with rutheless thugs.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
The Silent War - 聽風者 (2012)

tdvwsji9dcyf_t.jpg

Title: The Silent War (聽風者)
Year: 2012
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Size: 1.16GB
Cast: Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Zhou Xun, Mavis Fan, Wang Xue Bing, Dong Yong, Carrie Ng, Sin Lap Man, Lam Wai, Tang Qun, Jacob Cheung, Zhang Haiyan

An espionage thriller set in the 1950s and adapted from the novel "Year Suan/Plot Against" by May Jia. Tony Leung Chiu Wai plays a blind man who works for a piano tuner. He is recruited for a spy mission because of his exceptional hearing.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
if it wasnt for the asian in blackface this would be my favorite kung fu flick [ame=http://youtu.be/GB9GdsB1UHM]Sammo Hung in Enter The Fat Dragon 1975 (english) - YouTube[/ame]

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
there's quite a few black faces in fu flicks..esp the Indian characters..lol.

btw sammo went quite far in burger cop aka don't give a damn..have you seen that? They asked sammo why he went that far and he responded that the US/blacks makes fun out chinese so he can do the same.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
esp the Indian characters..

werd i saw jet li fighting all these asians dressed up like the village people in one of the once upon a time series', :manny: some natives are pretty much descendants of asians anyway

[ame]http://youtu.be/p7PsXZXRu7Y[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/S5V1TINLIe4?t=1m18s[/ame]

yuen biao did the choreography for the fights in shanghai noon and it shows in this scene with all the flipping and acrobatics

[ame]http://youtu.be/TTwkbTUpsgg[/ame]

mark dacoscas was one of the best fake natives ever

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
werd i saw jet li fighting all these asians dressed up like the village people in one of the once upon a time series', :manny: some natives are pretty much descendants of asians anyway

true but i was referring to Indians from India..shaolin temple 2, Chinese Connection plus many more old school..

whites, blacks and Indians got shytted on in kung fu flicks..lol

Oh also the Japanese..lol

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
wtf happened to dacascos?

he would have really fit in the hong kong field but i guess he would have got the benny the jet treatment.

last i heard he was hosting iron chef and was on dancing with the stars

speaking of dope martial artists that dissapeared heres the perfect weapon with jeff speakman fights are dope, too bad it aint on blu ray or dvd

[ame=http://youtu.be/Uu7cUlh6uBE]THE PERFECT WEAPON - Jeff Speakman - Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]