Millionaire's Express - 富贵列车 (1986)

9reni8ypgctz_t.jpg

Title: Millionaire's Express (富贵列车)
Year: 1986
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Subtitles: Chinese
Size: 685MB
Media: MKV
Cast: Hoi-Lun Au, Kenny Bee, Anthony Chan, Paul Chang, Lung Chan, Olivia Cheng, Wing-Cheung Cheung, Alfred Cheung, Kuang-hung Chi, Billy Ching Sau Yat, Chin Kar Lok, Siu-hou Chin, Tat-wah Cho, Kam Kong Chow, Sau Laan Chow, Emily Chu, Fat Chung, Deborah Dik, Mei Sheng Fan, Ping Ha, Hou Hsiao, Te Hu Hsiao, Sung-hao Hsu, Sammo Hung, Jang Lee Hwang, Li Ka, Hing Ying Kam, Phillip Ko, Yasuaki Kurata, Rosamund Kwan, Shan Kwan, Shirley Kwan, Ching-Ying Lam, Meg Lam, Billy Lau, Chau Sang Lau, Lau Kar-Leung, Wen Tai Li, Wen Tai Li, Hung Lu, Hoi Mang, Yuen Mo Chow, Richard Ng, Richard Norton, Yukari Ôshima, Yun-hsiang Peng, Lai-Yin Poon, Cynthia Rothrock, Kien Shih, Lydia Shum, Hang Shuen So, Po Tai, James Tien, Eric Tsang, Hung Tse, Yin Tse, Oi Sam Tsui, Lung Wei Wang, Yu Wang, Pauline Wang Yu-wan, dikk Wei, Tien Tsai Wei, Fung Woo, Wu Ma, Hsi-chun Yang, Pooi Ling Yau, Bolo Yeung, Yau Cheung Yeung, Danny Yip, Seung-Wah Yip, Teddy Yip, Biao Yuen, Bun Yuen, Tak Yuen, Wah Yuen

Hung is Chin, a small-time crook who returns to his hometown of Hanshui with the intent to run a brothel. To get his first customers, he plans to sabotage the Shanghai Express - a luxury train carrying a bunch of millionaires - so that it stops right in the town of Hanshui. But a gang of kung-fu bad guys (led by dikk Wei, Richard Norton, and Cynthia Rothrock) are also aboard the train with an eye on a secret map held by some Japanese passengers (Yasuaki Kurata, Yukari Oshima, and Hwang Jang Lee). And even without these fellows, there's a government agent (Kenny Bee) after Chin, the local fireman-turned-police chief Yuen Biao, and the town's former cops (Eric Tsang, Lam Ching Ying, Mang Hoi, Yuen Wah, and Wu Ma) who are stuck in jail after robbing the bank.

bitshare.com/files/fgh0zw3a/Millionaires.Express.1986.Dual.mkv.html

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yamada: The Samurai Of Ayothaya​

YAMADA NAGAMASA, the young Samurai of Edo period, came to be a soldier in the Japanese volunteer regiment in Ayothaya. He fought against a group of Japanese who disguised themselves as the Hongsawadee soldiers and beset Ayothaya with troubles led by "Kuroda Toranaga". Yamada was critically injured and helped by a group of Thai warriors. They, later, vowed to be "bosom friends".

Yamada was taken to the priest with talisman and incantation who imparted the knowledge of Thai boxing and fencing to him. Later on, Yamada and his friends passed the fighting recruitment held to select the masterful combatants to be the Royal guards of King Naresuan the Great, the heroic king who declared the independence from Hongsawadee. Yamada and his friends fought bravely against the enemies, which could please the king very much. However, he never forgot to take revenge on Kuroda, who had defamed the Japanese. Finally, he could successfully kill Kuroda but in exchange for the life of his "friends".

Being deeply grateful for the kindness of the Ayothaya king and the friendship of the Siamese, the young Samurai was resolved that "this land was not my birthplace but where my soul would rest".

Yamada Trailer - YouTube

Yamada The Samurai of Ayothaya Moive - YouTube
been trying to watch this but the subs i have are fukked up it's like half thai & half english & long parts with no subs at all

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps
Not sure if it was mentioned in the thread already but seven deadly venom's was always one of my favorites.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't recall any titles but a couple stand out to me...One was about this ninja avenging the death of his master by one by one offing the dudes that sent the hit out on em..Had some really complex and entertaining fight scenes....While I'm really not sure what the other was about again the fight scenes went hard and they even had some Raven looking nikka with the metal/hat he used to severe head with just like in MK.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also while it's not a true/traditioanl KungFu flick "The Last Dragon" is also a sentimental favorite of mine.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Legend Of A Fighter

Huo%20Yuan%20Chia.png

Synopsis
A tale of courage and morality, based around the life of one of China's most formidable fighters. Fok Yuen Gap a.ka. Huo Yuan Chia.

Initially prevented by his over-protective father from learning martial arts, Fok Yuen Gap (Leung Kar-Yan) trains in secret with mysterious Japanese tutor Chiang Ho San (Kurata Yusuaki), eventually becoming a master. Years later when Yuen Gap has evolved into a fighting legend, Japan sends a champion to challenge him.