IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
k2qjem8zcpvb_t.jpg

Title: A Better Tomorrow III (英雄本色3夕陽之歌)
Year: 1989
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Subtitles: English | Chinese
Size: 497MB
Media: MKV
Cast: Chow Yun-Fat, Leslie Cheung, Tony Leung Ka Fai, Anita Mui

At the end of the Vietnam war, Cheung goes to Saigon, intent on bringing his uncle and cousin back to Hong Kong. In Saigon, Cheung meets beautiful gangleader Chow, and relies on her help for their safe return. A love triangle develops between the cousins and Chow Further complicating matters, Chow's lover Ho, a gang leader, appears Ho deports the cousins, and kills their uncle. Cheung and his cousin return to Vietnam seeking revenge, while Chow and Ho also become entangled with a local vietnamese warlord. Chow tries to stop the battle, but the warlord kills Chow and Ho. Just before her death Chow gives the cousins the last two air tickets with which to leave Vietnam.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
didnt read all the names listed but i gotta say avengin warriors of shaolin & secret of the shaolin poles my faves younger, i only buy foreign subtitled sh!t now, ill dig through thread later...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
if any of you guys have a link to dragon tiger gate with donnie yen drop that in here i've been looking for and the youtube shyt take to long imo

i own dragon tiger gate but its subtitled.... if youre interested i just gotta set up an account & try to upload it.... sh!t was disappointin to me though...

just looked again, you can change the language on it.....

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Also, theres like zero Kung Fu in "A Better tomorrow" or any Chow Yun Fat films for that matter.

dude is like the asian Max Payne, he bust his gun. He doesn't do kung fu bro

fuk Tye Quan Doe, he tolts a fo fo'

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Drunken Master III - 醉拳3 (1994)

bkjp87x6te3j_t.jpg

Title: Drunken Master III (醉拳3)
Year: 1994
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Subtitles: English | Chinese
Size: 371MB
Media: MKV
Cast: Andy Lau, Michelle Reis, Willie Chi, Simon Yam, Lau Kar-Leung, Adam Cheng, Chia Hui Liu, Ka-Kui Ho, Giorgio Pasotti

Hong Kong filmmaker Lau Kar-leung followed up the outstanding Drunken Master II by directing this mostly unrelated martial arts comedy which still manages to garner a few laughs despite its dubious reputation and the absence of Jackie Chan. In Chan's place is comedian Willie Chi as Wong Fei-hong, who is assigned -- along with his partner, Wong Kei-ying (Adam Cheng) -- to protect a Manchu princess named Sum Yu (Michelle Lee). Princess Yu is being hunted both by the malefic White Lotus Cult (actually run by white people in this spoof) and by nationalists loyal to Dr. Sun Yat-sen. Fei-hong receives additional help from a wine merchant, Uncle Yan (played by the film's director), who instructs him in special martial arts techniques. Unfortunately, the Manchu leaders fall in with the White Lotus Cult and relinquish Princess Yu to them to be ritually sacrificed, causing Fei-hong to undertake a daring rescue mission.