8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Just finished watching Killzone 2 and overall really enjoyed it :ehh:

Sai :mjcry:

That final fight scene and sequence :banderas:, always great to see some tag team action. Had me like :lupe: towards the end.

Happy to see Netflix continues picking up the streaming rights for a lot of these martial arts flicks :obama:. I still have Ip Man 3, Protector 2, and the Crouching Tiger sequel I need to get around to watching.
I think they got Rise of the Legend on Netflix too. If yall haven't seen that shyt watch it. Those fights scenes were dope as shyt.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How's the story? Fight scenes are cool, but I need a damn good story first.
If I recall, it's another Wong Fei Hung story. Like the main character is a young dope ass fighter who catches the attention of the mob boss played by Sammo. But the young dude is really just infiltrating the mob so he can get to Sammo. Kind of loosely what I remember.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If I recall, it's another Wong Fei Hung story. Like the main character is a young dope ass fighter who catches the attention of the mob boss played by Sammo. But the young dude is really just infiltrating the mob so he can get to Sammo. Kind of loosely what I remember.
What you rate it?