The Official KKKarrion Kross Unappreciation Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Isnt it funny how tsc picks and chooses what maga wrestlers they cry about???
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I must of struck a nerve with Jerickkko. I was just pointing out facts. How they are similar. Guess they didn't want to hear it. But he likes to bring up Diskkko Inferno tho. :lolbron:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I must of struck a nerve with Jerickkko. I was just pointing out facts. How they are similar. Guess they didn't want to hear it. But he likes to bring up Diskkko Inferno tho. :lolbron:

No you autistic little bytch. The topic is about KKKross. You and your little boyfriend Fake Nap. are always derailing threads with your passive aggressive bullshyt. At least with Fake Nap. he fully commits to being a shyt poster. You try to ride the fence like the passive aggressive bytch that you are. If you want a thread on Jerikkko then fukken make a thread on him. I won't comment in it not because I like Jerikkko, but because you Fake Nap and that other bytch don't deserve the attention. Hopefully that clears things up for all three of you autistic bytches. It doesn't surprise me that you three are riding hard for MAGA KKKross. He fits all three of your political views. Now go drink some bleach and inject light in your a$$hole. Hope that clears things up for you. If not the light up your ass should make things brighter.

:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Sticking to just talking about the wrestling character

the side of me that’s into the super natural weirdos with big entrances is intrigued but he really should watch 1998 Taz to see how to execute that characters move set.

He doesn’t come across like he’s “trying to hurt anyone” even though his character is to be this mma hybrid.

Shayna Comes off like she’s trying to detach people’s heads when she chokes them, there’s a level of cruelty that he needs to kick it up to with that style.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Sticking to just talking about the wrestling character

the side of me that’s into the super natural weirdos with big entrances is intrigued but he really should watch 1998 Taz to see how to execute that characters move set.

He doesn’t come across like he’s “trying to hurt anyone” even though his character is to be this mma hybrid.

Shayna Comes off like she’s trying to detach people’s heads when she chokes them, there’s a level of cruelty that he needs to kick it up to with that style.

Taz vs Tajiri is a good reference point. When Ospreay does Chelsea Grin, I'm like:merchant: but Kross' rabbit forearm just leaves me like:unimpressed:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No you autistic little bytch. The topic is about KKKross. You and your little boyfriend Fake Nap. are always derailing threads with your passive aggressive bullshyt. At least with Fake Nap. he fully commits to being a shyt poster. You try to ride the fence like the passive aggressive bytch that you are. If you want a thread on Jerikkko then fukken make a thread on him. I won't comment in it not because I like Jerikkko, but because you Fake Nap and that other bytch don't deserve the attention. Hopefully that clears things up for all three of you autistic bytches. It doesn't surprise me that you three are riding hard for MAGA KKKross. He fits all three of your political views. Now go drink some bleach and inject light in your a$$hole. Hope that clears things up for you. If not the light up your ass should make things brighter.

:childplease:

Says the guy who brought up Diskkko Inferno in a KKKarion Qross thread to begin with. Maybe take your own advice next time. :umad:

Dude you are fukking delusional. We are all in here hating on KKKross and you think we like him? :hhh:

MAGA this MAGA that is all you got and this getting pathetic as fukk. :heh:

fukk you and fukk TRUMP. Never once have I ever voted for anything Republican in my life.

You know nothing about anyone on these boards to be spitting your brain dead non-sense all the time. :camby:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Says the guy who brought up Diskkko Inferno in a KKKarion Qross thread to begin with. Maybe take your own advice next time. :umad:

Dude you are fukking delusional. We are all in here hating on KKKross and you think we like him? :hhh:

MAGA this MAGA that is all you got and this getting pathetic as fukk. :heh:

fukk you and fukk TRUMP. Never once have I ever voted for anything Republican in my life.

You know nothing about anyone on these boards to be spitting your brain dead non-sense all the time. :camby:

No you're bytch ass is in here crying because I brought up the person who trained KKKross and their similarities. That triggered you because you're an autistic little MAGA bytch. That's why it makes you so emotional that I called you out on it. You used your MAGA tactics and started with your whataboutisms. Jerikkko had nothing to do with the topic, but you brought it up. You didn't even try to connect Jerikkko with KKKross. It was just WhAt AbOuT JeRiKkKo He'S mAgA? You're so fukken stupid you can't even comprehend what you did.

You're just an autistic little passive aggressive bytch made MAGA hoe and posting all the smileys on the board won't change that. You're like a racist when I call them out. Usually the racist are the ones that get the most upset when I call them racist. Just like MAGAs always get mad when I call them out for being MAGA. Usually when somebody says something I'm not I don't even defend it or argue it, because I know it's not true.

I'm done with your bytch ass. You know exactly how I feel about your passive aggressive autistic bytch ass, so you can go ahead and start talking to yourself like Fake Nap. does. I won't waste my time on you anymore. Go drink bleach now.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No you're bytch ass is in here crying because I brought up the person who trained KKKross and their similarities. That triggered you because you're an autistic little MAGA bytch. That's why it makes you so emotional that I called you out on it. You used your MAGA tactics and started with your whataboutisms. Jerikkko had nothing to do with the topic, but you brought it up. You didn't even try to connect Jerikkko with KKKross. It was just WhAt AbOuT JeRiKkKo He'S mAgA? You're so fukken stupid you can't even comprehend what you did.

You're just an autistic little passive aggressive bytch made MAGA hoe and posting all the smileys on the board won't change that. You're like a racist when I call them out. Usually the racist are the ones that get the most upset when I call them racist. Just like MAGAs always get mad when I call them out for being MAGA. Usually when somebody says something I'm not I don't even defend it or argue it, because I know it's not true.

I'm done with your bytch ass. You know exactly how I feel about your passive aggressive autistic bytch ass, so you can go ahead and start talking to yourself like Fake Nap. does. I won't waste my time on you anymore. Go drink bleach now.

Calls everyone MAGA when he loves MAGA JeriKKKo. :russ:

Btw it was relevent because they are MAGA fukks, that's the connection you dumb bytch.
GOOD. FUKK OFF you bytch. :camby:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yup! U don’t see no threads on The Young Bucks/Cody/Jericho/Tony Khan being MAGA.

Because it's nothing new to the business. You'd be hard pressed to find a promoter/promotion that wasn't a republican or run by a right-wing entity.

Going back to Kross, he was DOA with that stupid first name. I get that they wouldn't want someone named Killer in 2021, but they could have come up with something a lot better than Karrion.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

They act like they werent sayn "man judas is a super catchy song" a week ago in threads and hes maga...on top of evps being maga...on top of eddie kingston :mjpls::mjpls:tweet 2 weeks ago(that they ignored)

:mjlol:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Oh, so Triple H can't actually develop talent that weren't already established TNA, NJPW or big Indy stars? Who would've thought? :mjgrin:

One of the biggest unstated truths of the past decade in wrestling. I've been saying that NXT is a failure as a developmental territory (not necessarily a wrestling show) for years. Only stars to come out of there are women's wrestlers, and that amounts to, what, 3 people effectively (Banks, Lynch, and Ripley)? Eddie Kingston just did an interview where he shyt on PC recruits for being wrestling know-nothings that kick down open doors, and people are trying to shyt on him for gatekeeping as if that isn't true. It's ridiculous.

As for Kross, he's a MAGA Puerto Rican. I can't imagine anything more embarrassing than that being credited to his name. Him never getting any better is kind of irrelevant in that context.