The Official KKKarrion Kross Unappreciation Thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Boring ass wrestler that got over by the magic of Scott D Amore, carried by his wife, forgettable in the indies, got called up to NXT when Hunter was buying wrestlers like Funko pops, stunk up the joint to the point where Adam Cole of all people shytted on him, moved up to Raw which was a bust, went to Smackdown which was a bust, and been a failure ever since.

Whowudathunkit that this resume makes the job thinking otherwise :jbhmm:

It took that moron laveck a year to figure this out Lmaoooo.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Says a lot to me that AEW seemingly didn't even make an attempt to sign him when he was trying to sign or did sign like 95% of the people that got let go from WWE and NXT the other year ago. Or was that last year? I can't keep track anymore.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Says a lot to me that AEW seemingly didn't even make an attempt to sign him when he was trying to sign or did sign like 95% of the people that got let go from WWE and NXT the other year ago. Or was that last year? I can't keep track anymore.

This is why I don't listen to the marks talk about how a wrestler should look because he has the "look" and the old school attitude era thing with his wife but he still don't hit. Got to realize some people got it and some people don't regardless of their physique

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Eh I don't know, he never really got much of a chance. His "pushes" were definitely some start and stop shyt. He'd have some ominous backstage or pretaped segment, a match and then nothing for weeks, rinse and repeat. He's boring in the ring but so are a lot of these guys. I don't even know what his gimmick is supposed to be. This was another HHH fumble along with Dexter Lumis, Gargano, Hit Row, MMM, Viking Raiders, Damage CTRL, Austin Theory, Bray Wyatt/Uncle Howdy, Ronda Rousey and Shayna Bazler Two Woman Power Trip, etc. etc.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
My kid’s a Kross fan, I’m not gonna impede on whom he should and shouldn’t like :mjlol:

I don’t mind the guy myself and I do think he can be useful, but at some point WWE’s gon either drop him, or keep him around until Kross starts bytching about wanting to leave.

Don’t know where dude could go from there. Corgan would probably throw the NWA strap on him, beyond that :manny: