The Official KKKarrion Kross Unappreciation Thread

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
E7aRAwtWQAM_nd5

Nobody in the locker room likes or respects this bald-headed vanilla gorilla behind the scenes, and for good reason. :martin:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
You think this is related to the drake wuerz heat?
Appearing at assembly’s with him probably didn’t do
Him any favors
Vince is a republican but he’s not one of the Qtards
So you think this was a way to check him:ufdup:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

On the Mat Men Pro Wrestling podcast, Andrew Zarian explained WWE’s reasoning for wanting to have Kross lose matches.

Zarian said, “Karrion Kross was supposed to lose again to Jeff Hardy in the rematch and then finally go berzerk. I’m not 100 percent on this but I was told that the plan was that Karrion Kross keeps losing until Scarlett shows up and that’s gonna bring him back on track because she is able to unleash the warrior, whatever they’re calling him, the gladiator in him.

Zarian continued, “When I spoke to somebody over there they were like ‘yea I don’t understand why people are freaking out on the internet, it’s leading to something. Why don’t people understand, we’re telling a story, the match doesn’t matter, the story matters.’

Zarian added, “Those aren’t my words, I don’t agree that he should be losing but I also agree that sometimes we should let things play out.”​

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
On the Mat Men Pro Wrestling podcast, Andrew Zarian explained WWE’s reasoning for wanting to have Kross lose matches.

Zarian said, “Karrion Kross was supposed to lose again to Jeff Hardy in the rematch and then finally go berzerk. I’m not 100 percent on this but I was told that the plan was that Karrion Kross keeps losing until Scarlett shows up and that’s gonna bring him back on track because she is able to unleash the warrior, whatever they’re calling him, the gladiator in him.

Zarian continued, “When I spoke to somebody over there they were like ‘yea I don’t understand why people are freaking out on the internet, it’s leading to something. Why don’t people understand, we’re telling a story, the match doesn’t matter, the story matters.’

Zarian added, “Those aren’t my words, I don’t agree that he should be losing but I also agree that sometimes we should let things play out.”​

So, wait - did he beat Keith Lee without her? :dwillhuh:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps

tenor.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So it was supposed to be a program with Jeff, then he caught covid, and now they just keeping his name hot with random dubs?

Or they are switching to a Keith Lee program?

Or they are just pre exposing us to him in meaningless matches, win or less, until he's ready to drop the belt in NXT.