The Official Karen Megathread

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

im kinda conlficted on this one. I have personally bumped a plate or bumper back in place before. there are little clips on the inside that come loose and easily snap back,

even her insurance company will tell her nothing she can do either . The only reason to make big deal out of it is spiting the other person.

the only thing karen did wrong here was attempting to hit someone elses’s stuff back into place. She should have asked first. also expletives were unnecessary

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
im kinda conlficted on this one. I have personally bumped a plate or bumper back in place before. there are little clips on the inside that come loose and easily snap back,

even her insurance company will tell her nothing she can do either . The only reason to make big deal out of it is spiting the other person.

the only thing karen did wrong here was attempting to hit someone elses’s stuff back into place. She should have asked first. also expletives were unnecessary

FDB lol

drifter

Superstar
Daps

I'm not lol

Let insurance say that then. It ain't her spot or anybody else's to say what can be hit into place & what can't. I'll wait on the word from the professional cacs I pay monthly vs stringy haired dingy homeless ones