The Official Karen Megathread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
How in the world did black women get the "angry" label?
The label of "angry" black woman is really rooted in gaslighting and deflection by white people. The deflection allows white people to shift the narrative to the black woman's behavior instead of their own action, and the gaslighting is manipulation that makes a black women question their behavior and judgement. "Am I being too angry?" "Do I stay cool?" "Or do I show aggression and risk being labeled as a angry/bad person which can have bad personal reputation and career effects?" It's a way of trying to keep black women in their place.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

My favorite one right here.

Manager swiftly hit her with that "I wanna help but I'm not bout to argue with you :beli:" and kept it moving :mjlol:

Dude was moonwalken cleaning her cart.

:mj::laff:

The videos from Hawaii get me mad like no other though. Props to the natives for having the restraint to stay cool with those crazy mfers.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the world did black women get the "angry" label?
Hoodrats getting all the attention from 'mainstream' (hint hint) media:unimpressed:

These white women regardless of class are wild outchea. Like legit creatures of the wilderness wild.

Not surprised bc it seems like half (im being generous here) are on anti psychotic meds, anti depression meds or pain killers. Or all of the above.:unimpressed: