CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw a matinee earlier. First things first, fukk whosever idea it was to literally wait until niccas was coming in to clean popcorn off the floors to show the end credit scene smh.

Secondly, the first one is still my favorite and the below (review) is why.

I don't agree with everything in this post from reddit but it gets some of the direction I was leaning in while walking out. Need to watch the movie again though or at least sit with it some more but yeah....some of the fight scenes were like yeaaaa, ok. Especially the nun chuck scene. That shyt was embarrassing lol.

For the scope that they went for though, cinematography wise amongst other things, they knocked it outta the park.

Wait. There was an end credit scene?:wtf:

The theater staff had literally turned on all the lights and started cleaning when i left.:dahell:

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went into this not knowing it was 2h 49m but I did not feel it

Like some of you have said the suits and overall drip in this film :ohlawd:

Why the hell is there not a AAA John Wick game :dahell: Can't even get Max Payne 3 or a remaster on PS5 :martin:
It does exist. I believe they made one a few years ago. It even had a sequel.

I believe it was called …
Hitman.

And hitman2. :troll:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The theater staff had literally turned on all the lights and started cleaning when i left.:dahell:

in my theater, the lights came as soon as the film ended on and when the end credit scene played the lights immediately got cut off, you had people stumbling in the stairs and isles :laff:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Whatever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong silent type.”

49641766-b984-4385-8d67-0fc1c89d4515_text.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

There's a 5 after all?! :wtf:
How will they get Wick out of the grave and put him back in?! :mindblown:
If the director says it makes sense there will be a 5 otherwise it won’t be or he just won’t direct it more or less
From interviews that I read several of them the story isn’t the issue it sounds like the action scenes is what is difficult
How do u outdo 4 but not go overboard also for 5

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
:mjcry:

Charon going to that Great Continental in the sky and
Lance Reddikk passing in real life is too much brehs :mjcry:

Man when I saw this in the theater I was definitely :sadbron:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I saw your post right when I was walking out of the theater so I pulled out YouTube and I was I was walking to my car I saw the people that I was sitting next to who walked out at the same time as me and I said Hey we missed the post credit scene so we watched it together in the Parking lot blocking the road not giving a f***.