Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You know they were expecting jim to be like “300 million and I’m gone”

nikka said 20..

he’s never seen real money, yet they talkin like he up there with Jeff bezos cuz he got some show on revolt :russ:

I fasho thought bruh was about to at least say something like 50-60 mil lol.

Ross worth like 40. Jim need to parlay that feature into some Wingstop business tips and ask to become a Belaire boy lol.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I don't mind them giving Jim his flowers. I'm sure everyone thought Jim would've peaked at Hustlers POME, but his music has gotten better.

Jim's music is def the shyt from Harlems American Gangster, Ghost of Rich Porter, Pray IV Reign, Wasted Talent and on. But, they were pouring it on thick in some isolated segments, especially Rory lol.

And I thought it was funny how they all chose Capo songs cuz he was there but Doom got 1 song from Park when he passed lol

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Push doesn't count since he was there the whole ep.
so Jim prolly the only interview I've enjoyed on the podcast so far were I felt like I didn't need to skip around.

edit- the story about Make It Rain now makes sense as to why Weatherman was never a single.

You know they were expecting jim to be like “300 million and I’m gone”

nikka said 20..

he’s never seen real money, yet they talkin like he up there with Jeff bezos cuz he got some show on revolt :russ:

he's had or had around that much from Ballin days and ran through it all.
spoke about it a few times

Last edited:

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And I thought it was funny how they all chose Capo songs cuz he was there but Doom got 1 song from Park when he passed lol

I believe Joe don't bring anyone to the pod who he thinks has a better pen than him. And yes I mean I believe he thinks he's better than Push, Royce, Benny, chance etc.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
caught up last night, Cyn was corny for making that "joke" about Joe cheating.

Joe not seeing what the issue was with him cheating and thinking the bigger issue was her leaving, hilariously sad.

Him trying to spin WAP into not being that big of a deal, was him trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

I'm over the music conversations, well at least the forced music convos. If you didn't listen to it, just don't bring it up.

I agree that its pointless to fake comment on music if they didn't listen. That said, all 4 of these guys only relevance is tied to the music industry (Joe the dusty rapper, Parks the Indy Engineer, Rory the fake Manager, Mal Biggs Burke's Gay Lil Bro) so music is really the only thing they SHOULD talk about most of the time in terms of legit topics. Most people just listen for the fukkery, but aside from that they've shown time and time again they don't know shyt about anything else....sports, politics, definitely not business.

I've been saying this for over 400 pages on this thread. They record on Friday nights for the Saturday pod, so they don't have time to really listen to anything. Wednesday should be full music reviews from the prior Friday/weekend after they have a few days to sit with releases, and then other music or industry shyt. Saturday should just be chatty patty bullshyt and fukkery.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Jim's music is def the shyt from Harlems American Gangster, Ghost of Rich Porter, Pray IV Reign, Wasted Talent and on. But, they were pouring it on thick in some isolated segments, especially Rory lol.

I saw this a lot online yall gotta realize, a lot of people who grew up in the hood in NY didn't listen to doom, dipset was muchhh more prominent

I didn't hear a doom song until I was 21 years old

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe, Rory, Mal and Parks recap their Super Bowl weekends (23:48) by reviewing Joe’s chef, the Chiefs/Buccaneers game performance, The Weeknd’s trivial half-time show (40:00), Tom Brady (25:30), his verbal altercations with Tyrann Mathieu, and whether he or Serena Williams is the real GOAT (53:45). They discuss Malcolm & Marie (58:25), Netflix’s newest film starring Zendaya and John David Washington, and Rory shares his experience with getting his cords broken (1:13:55). Bow Wow and Papoose are retiring from rap (2:01:05), and the guys break down low self esteem (2:06:30) as well as the timing of a rapper’s retirement (2:28:20). Joe shares that he feels triggered by the retirement discussion, and Mal suggests that maybe he just wasn’t that good at making music (2:37:30). New close friends additions, contrasting threesomes, and much more! For more exclusive content: become a Patron of the The Joe Budden Podcast
Sleeper Picks
Joe | Victoria Monét - “F.U.C.K.”
Rory | goodboy noah - “tie down”
Mal | Sy Ari da Kid - “For Sade”
Parks | Albee Al - “Cell” (Ft. Greaz)

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Mahomes ain't look like shyt... Mal is a fukking clown :snoop:

Mahomes on one foot, making impossible throws and his receiver's were