The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
patreon is already at 4200 ppl.

but y'all was talking that shyt tho :mjpls:
I’d assume the start off will be the highest because of the curiosity of what’s going to be new.

if it’s the same shyt like bruh said it was earlier, expect those numbers to drop in a couple months

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Listened to the first Patreon episode yesterday. It was alright nothin crazy. They’d mostly just stumble on a random topic then see where it took em.

If anything I think these will be like regular pods, but more freeform and bullshytting since they don’t have the same obligation to hit on big topics like a big music release or some online fukkerry since they’d have already hit that on their main show.

For the first 20 minutes it felt like they were just searching for a topic like a comic trying new jokes, for a minute I was like aight I’m not gonna pay a Patreon just to get Rory’s open mic night once a month :skip:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
caught up last night, Cyn was corny for making that "joke" about Joe cheating.

Joe not seeing what the issue was with him cheating and thinking the bigger issue was her leaving, hilariously sad.

Him trying to spin WAP into not being that big of a deal, was him trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

I'm over the music conversations, well at least the forced music convos. If you didn't listen to it, just don't bring it up.