The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
And how he somehow spun it to be all about him :dead:

He's a fukkin nutcase... Imagine guilt tripping your son about his grandma's death :snoop:

Thought i might have misheard it because i had it on in the background and nobody really mentioned it

I thought wtf is this shyt, I mean you expect the ego shyt with Joe but that just sounded way off :mjtf:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The first half had some funny funny parts. The rape and catholic shyt was funny. The White Splash Boys stepping on Joe for 40 minutes straight was great too. I am happy for Patreon, and I am happy these nikkas are going to get some bucks from the fans and shyt. However, the energy sounded like sadness rather than a celebration. Parks emphasizing to tell Joe congratulations was kind of telling.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
The first half had some funny funny parts. The rape and catholic shyt was funny. The White Splash Boys stepping on Joe for 40 minutes straight was great too. I am happy for Patreon, and I am happy these nikkas are going to get some bucks from the fans and shyt. However, the energy sounded like sadness rather than a celebration. Parks emphasizing to tell Joe congratulations was kind of telling.

I definitely feel like this was more Joe-centric than the Spotify deal. How this affects their chemistry who knows, idk how much the other guys are getting per episode.

But the mood in the room I got was 1 guy flexing on everybody and 3-4 guys who were happy but lowkey wish they took the Spotify deal :francis:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I definitely feel like this was more Joe-centric than the Spotify deal. How this affects their chemistry who knows, idk how much the other guys are getting per episode.

But the mood in the room I got was 1 guy flexing on everybody and 3-4 guys who were happy but lowkey wish they took the Spotify deal :francis:

Anyone who has a friend who is a high level narcissist gets worn down after a while. Even Mal seemed timid and voice was shaky. I am trying to get out of the habit of hyper analyzing the pod, but shyt like this is like a god damn case study.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You must not hear the slick shyt they get off lol. They definitely ain’t up there sounding like Slaves. Y’all don’t be listening

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wait a minute is patron a streaming service where for one fee I can watch everyone on Patreon? or would I have to pay individually like 25 for the JBP another $25 for Flipdascript, etc etc?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
You must not hear the slick shyt they get off lol. They definitely ain’t up there sounding like Slaves. Y’all don’t be listening

Explain it to me?

I’m not saying they don’t fukk w/ Joe or that they’re at odds or any of that. And they all definitely keep Joe in check. I’m just sayin I only really felt excitement from Joe on this one.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Wait a minute is patron a streaming service where for one fee I can watch everyone on Patreon? or would I have to pay individually like 25 for the JBP another $25 for Flipdascript, etc etc?
$25 just for the JBP behind the scenes and extra as I understand it

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I’ll throw em some bucks on the $5 option for a few months to support and see what the content is like. Also it’s 5 bucks lol I did the same for another guy whose podcast I fukked with after he jumped to Patreon a few months back shout out Trill Withers