The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with Patreon is it's really only good for your podcast long-term if you've reached a level where you don't care about growing your audience or influence.

Putting your best content behind a paywall only causes you to be "out of sight, out of mind" and lose relevance to others in your lane. Yeah you may get some short term money, but it's super hard to grow if nobody else hears ya stuff.

With all the other podcasts around, it's easier to find another one for free than to add yet another subscription fee to my monthly bills.
a lot of podcasts still release the main show to the general public but add extra shows and interviews to Patreon. Thursday show?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Mal sounded like an idiot with that Jimmy Smacks shyt.

Mal: If you gay just say you gay..don't play with me
Joe: Why does it matter to you so much

:lolbron::mjlol:
Ain't no sounding like, he is an idiot lol. He contradicted himself saying "If you're gay then that's cool. No one cares". Yet here you are, a grown azz man caring about what the next nikka does in his bed. The guest broke down his question and he's answering the phone while dude is speaking:snoop:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who'd I vote for? You said "who'd I vote for?" Man... I voted for Joe Biden man... I'm not political though but morally, man. I was gonna vote for Kanye West and this is about building wealth not playing a rigged game that is detached from providing value. But morals man, I didn't vote for the guy who pumped up the stock market that I live and die by. :troll: