Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
cumtown
tim dillon
black guy who tips

ppl will pay for shyt they fukk with period.

The problem with Patreon is it's really only good for your podcast long-term if you've reached a level where you don't care about growing your audience or influence.

Putting your best content behind a paywall only causes you to be "out of sight, out of mind" and lose relevance to others in your lane. Yeah you may get some short term money, but it's super hard to grow if nobody else hears ya stuff.

With all the other podcasts around, it's easier to find another one for free than to add yet another subscription fee to my monthly bills.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Joe, Rory, Mal & Parks kick off this episode by paying respect to a few legends: actress, Cicely Tyson, television & radio host, Larry King, and NBA reporter & analyst, Sekou Smith (22:33). Joe discusses Reddit’s impact on GameStop’s stock market frenzy (55:30), Azealia Banks’ newest direct mention (1:30:10), and DJ Akademiks (1:27:23). Waived by the Seattle Seahawks, Chad Wheeler made headlines as he faces charges of felony domestic violence against his girlfriend (1:39:44), and Conway the Machine joins the guys to discuss his album, Griselda, solo moves & more (2:01:28). Joe | Kenyon Dixon - “Sky’s the Limit” (Intro) Rory | Lloyd Banks - “Time To Chill” Mal | Conway The Machine - “Air Holez” (Ft. Westside Gunn) Parks | Joe Budden - “All In My Head” (Ft. Royce Da 5’9)

Don't see Tiny and TI on the docket. I've heard about that story for the past two days, I know they had enough time :leostare:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The majority who dance to hits he produced don't care imo. I'm not a fan either but he's consistent.
What hits has he produced? And who dances to his music?

he just throws a bunch of sounds around a familiar sample. He the worse the producer in the game l

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Don't see Tiny and TI on the docket. I've heard about that story for the past two days, I know they had enough time :leostare:

I'm not one to throw these guys a Lifeline being how trash/mediocre this podcast has been since there hasn't been anything to talk about (social unrest,) but ill say we've seen a dozen of these accusations just go away after going viral. These chicks aren't above getting together and making shyt it and corrobating stories and coming together to make anything pop off, and no word on consent, agreeing to popping pills fukking and debaucherizing and then having selective outrage afterward.

But if its still bubbling come Tuesday, there won't be an outlet that won't cover it. I personally believe ti and Tiny to be trash people so I won't bet the mortgage that they are innocent personally

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Deaths hitting different in 2022 because greats like C. Tyson & L. King are perceived to have lived full lives while in 2020, you had legends like Kobe (Gia & other kids) and Chadwick leaving us far too son. Dont think it has anything to do with being "hardened" by 2020.