The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So you expect them to know who Virat Kohli, PewDiePie and Charli D'Amelio is as well?

:mjlol:

My guy, in over close to 400 episodes (give or take) they've displayed that, unless its about "The Culture" or the music industry, they're ignorant to pretty much everything:
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Geography (I still aint forget when they said Brazil was just south of Texas)
To expect them to know who Deji and KSI is, and what they do, is just asking too much of them. :manny:
PewDiePie yes, because that nicca said nicca. but cape for these uninformed brehs some more....isnt it a rule that if you're gonna talk about a topic on a podcast you gotta do SOME sort of research? is it REALLY asking too much of someone to do a quick google search on a topic they intend to speak on?

Screen man is usually on top of this too....this mf didnt google who jake paul fought before nate?

your excuses are trash

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
PewDiePie yes, because that nicca said nicca.

Who cares?:pachaha:

but cape for these uninformed brehs some more..

If, after nearly 400 episodes, you're coming to the JBP and still expecting expert insight into every topic they discuss, then more fool you.:pachaha:

isnt it a rule that if you're gonna talk about a topic on a podcast you gotta do SOME sort of research?

Hol up: theres a rulebook on "How to make Podcasts" now? :pachaha:

You gon complain to the FCC that the JBP didn't adhere to rule 456 of broadcasting that states "One should do some sort of research if you're gonna talk about a topic on a podcast" :pachaha:

is it REALLY asking too much of someone to do a quick google search on a topic they intend to speak on?

Once again, who cares? If you want a podcast full of facts and 100% accuracy, go somewhere else. :pachaha: These entertaining, ig'nint ass negros gon continue to be entertaining and ig'nint.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

The day has come, the (Hov)engers give their flowers to Jay-Z on his birthday and reflect on the impact he's had on them personally and within the culture throughout his career (25:19). Mal then shares a message regarding his thoughts on the current state of Hip-Hop (40:31), Teyana Taylor alludes to retiring from music (1:00:46), and early predictions for Ashanti & Keyshia Cole's Verzuz that was announced (1:06:45). In addition, Joe believes HBO has taken the lead in the streaming wars and Netflix should panic (1:22:27) and he thinks he can beat Jake Paul in a fight after watching him knockout Nate Robinson (1:58:46). Sleeper Picks Joe | René & Angela - “Imaginary Players” & Jay Z - “Imaginary Players” Rory | Jay Z - “It’s Like That” (Ft. Kid Capri) Mal | Jay Z - “I Did It My Way” Parks | Jay Z - “Blue Magic”

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nicca mal thought Jake Paul fought an indian dude b4 this fight.

These mfs still do no research before they spew bullshyt, this will only make their contract search harder
As someone who is in the US like Mal, I don't know these British youtubers either, shyt I only became aware of the Pauls because they kept popping up on my boxing feeds on Youtube. Ain't nothing wrong with saying Jake Paul fought "some Indian dude".

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Mal saying allure is underrated shows how out of touch they are...any non casual jay fan usually has that as like a top 5 song in his catalogue lol

the jay bday wishes for the first 45 minutes were cringeworthy..it was like he’s literally joe and rorys father

“he’s kinda seen me grow up” :dahell:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
As someone who is in the US like Mal, I don't know these British youtubers either, shyt I only became aware of the Pauls because they kept popping up on my boxing feeds on Youtube. Ain't nothing wrong with saying Jake Paul fought "some Indian dude".

But you do have google though, which would tell you who he fought and that he’s American, if you actually wanted to know, just did it :unimpressed:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you do have google though, which would tell you who he fought and that he’s American, if you actually wanted to know, just did it :unimpressed:
Except he's from England, apparently your Google is malfunctioning. And I really don't gaf where dude is from, only reason I knew who Mal was talking about was because I seen the fight live cuz it was mixed in on a regular boxing card.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Dreading tomorrow's episode because there's gonna be a dikkriding Hov segment and another segment where Joe capes hard for Keyshia Cole over Ashanti.
Its just non-stop loser energy in this episode. He the only one from his era that dikkrides like this.. maybe Nore