The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I just noticed Dipset are all cool again..Cam wasn't fukkin with Juelz or vice versa but they must've peaced it up because they did a photoshoot for the up and coming Kith x Nike x Knicks collab so if they get asked to do a Verzuz, it could happen.

I still don't see Cam doing it but if they put the battery in his back maybe.

Jones brought up a good point about each of the main DipSet members can have their own mean 5 pack of impactful songs, most groups don't have that.

that was interesting when he said that. that tier system would be the smart way to do one of the battles for groups.

I'm sure one of those hip-hop fact twitter accounts posted something before about Dipset being the only group were the core members all had something like Top 5 Billboard hits individually.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cam’s mom said she doesn’t think Mase vs Cam would be a good Verzuz but that one is coming up with Cam.

86D26AC4-C8FD-47E3-B976-5D313FEEE8F1.jpeg

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
this nicca mal thought Jake Paul fought an indian dude b4 this fight.

These mfs still do no research before they spew bullshyt, this will only make their contract search harder
I paid that KSI fight no mind but at least heard about it; a hip hop podcast put me on ironically enough. Joe picking Nate just because he knows him while Jake has been training for two years now LOL

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Joe and them just gonna tell you that the draw of the show is them not knowing shyt, let us be wrong in peace
:patrice: u may be right, it's too frequent to be accidental. but when they don't have a deal it seems even worse, almost to the point of intentional shade. KSI and Deji have more followers than all of them combined...KSI might even have a better music career than Joe :mjlol:

Yet Mal claimed he thought Deji was some random indian dude

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:patrice: u may be right, it's too frequent to be accidental. but when they don't have a deal it seems even worse, almost to the point of intentional shade. KSI and Deji have more followers than all of them combined...KSI might even have a better music career than Joe :mjlol:

Yet Mal claimed he thought Deji was some random indian dude

You're asking too much of 40 year old men to know about 20-year-old British YouTubers.:mjlol:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
duke has damn near 400 million followers WW. 40 yr olds know wtf google is. im sure he has 40 yr old followers from america

So you expect them to know who Virat Kohli, PewDiePie and Charli D'Amelio is as well?

:mjlol:

My guy, in over close to 400 episodes (give or take) they've displayed that, unless its about "The Culture" or the music industry, they're ignorant to pretty much everything:
  • Sports
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Geography (I still aint forget when they said Brazil was just south of Texas)
To expect them to know who Deji and KSI is, and what they do, is just asking too much of them. :manny: