The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Joe thinks Kevin Hart didn't go into clubhouse on his own and had Netflix tell him to go in there lol.

He really thinks popular/mainstream people don't move with autonomy. [except Drake since everything he does is calculated :upsetfavre:]

Kevin was one of the first comedians to fully embrace twitter as a way to engage with fans and to promote when everyone else thought it was corny. So its not farfetched to believe that Kevin would get in on this while its in the early stages for the exact same thing.
Right, Joe really thinks he’s on to something when he tries his Black Friday ass psychoanalysis on people :russ:

Unlike many stars Kevin was out and semi-famous for like 10 years before he really really blew up. He’s been grinding and is still no stranger to it. My own cheap analysis has always been that Joe hates dudes who are winning and play the political/industry game flawlessly; which he obviously sucks at. With two exceptions, they are his friends or it’s too obvious that he’s hating so he acts like a Stan eg Drake. He never hates on people getting fukked for their publishing, are independent, who have a fukk the industry attitude etc.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That whole Kevin Hart discussion is years late and they’re only having it because people are out here having to act like it’s a big deal now to say he ain’t funny.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
off the intro on the last pod, I guess Joe squashed or let go of whatever problem he had with Cam.
even Mal joked about it in a previous episode and Joe said "don't trigger me" or words to that effect.

probably to do with a woman, like most of Joe's problems with people.

Joe and them are not getting paid to promote clubhouse. its just Joes new obsession because hes got a little number of groupies on there and talk about some bullshyt 2012 twitter topics all day. type of guy Rory is, he would've probably preferred it to have never been mentioned on the pod.
Who all is ready for a 1 hour rant about Spotify and oppression because Of the Everyday Struggle news :francis:

Joe won't do nothing but praise Ak while Rory sits there like

:gucci:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Are they talking about clubhouse again? Lol

The app is okay. Seems like something that can incriminate / expose you somehow.

:mjlol:

But, I can see music artist taking advantage of it. Using it for listening parties.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
*Praying fo Cass*

* I know Cass is going to stand tall*

talks 30 minutes about duke while repeatedly saying he doesn’t want to talk about duke

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe and the guys discuss the most anticipated fight of year between Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. but somehow Nate Robinson's clash with Jake Paul was the main event (16:44). Joe then mentions a hypothetical Verzuz between two New York legends, Mase and Cam'ron (38:12 & 54:55), a recap of the Soul Train Award winners/performers (1:07:55), and the guys educate themselves on the controversy surrounding Mulatto's name (1:35:40). Joe then asks for predictions from the crew if there was a scenario where Dipset battled G-Unit and/or the LOX in a Verzuz (2:01:38) and more! Sleeper Picks Joe | N.O.R.E. - “Grimey” Rory | J Warner - Belong to You Mal | Jae Millz - “High Rollers” (Ft. Anthiny King) Parks | Roc Marciano - “Butterfly Effect”