The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Rory said a young thug and Andre collab is one of the highest priority of things he’d love to hear as far as music goes...about 2 minutes after saying “I coulda swore Dre mighta been on one of those young thug albums” :mjlol:

its at the top of his list of things to hear..yet he thinks theyve had a song together already :russ:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
JBP would be making MILLIONS if they properly ran the podcast

I didn't even know they had merch until 2 weeks ago :skip:

Do 1 free podcast weekly on all platforms + youtube, have a 2nd one behind a paywall on Patreon plus behind the scenes stuff. Do small reminders when the pod starts about merch. Do 2-3 short ads per pod. That doesn't even include tour dates once COVID is manageable

It's incredible how they fumbled the bag:snoop:
The Joe Budden Podcast would be Making MILLIONS if they took that Spotify deal”

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe hate Kevin Hart lol
U can’t say all that shyt and end it by saying u love the guy lol

Kevin hate is up there with Hov, Bron, Beyoncé & Drake
Somebody threw out the theory that he's hating on Kevin Hart so hard right now because he's doing that business with Charlamagne which made perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Somebody threw out the theory that he's hating on Kevin Hart so hard right now because he's doing that business with Charlamagne which made perfect sense to me.

Nah joe and kev been having issues since kev got caught cheating and exposed. They joked about it naturally on the pod and kev caught feelings he called joe out on the breakfast club.I don’t think it has anything to do with their current business.

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
Mal looking like Mr Glass :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Fam in the comments called him Ben Mallace

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Joe hate Kevin Hart lol
U can’t say all that shyt and end it by saying u love the guy lol

Kevin hate is up there with Hov, Bron, Beyoncé & Drake

Yeah, I thought it was a bit weird how hard he was going at Kevin.

And the Clubhouse conversations have to stop. It’s super annoying talking about it when it’s a invite only app. The fact that he's getting mad at Kevin going on there to defend his comedy show is some clown shyt.

And far as Kevin Hart not being "edgy" he was already almost cancelled once, he’s not trying to fukk up his bag. Budden has to realize not everyone is going pull a career kamikaze move just for creative purposes. That’s the main reason why the podcast is in it’s fukked position now.

And how Budden mad at Kevin for pandering, when him & co-hosts were doing the same a few months ago on their protect women shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah, I thought it was a bit weird how hard he was going at Kevin.

And the Clubhouse conversations have to stop. It’s super annoying talking about it when it’s a invite only app. The fact that he's getting mad at Kevin going on there to defend his comedy show is some clown shyt.

And far as Kevin Hart not being "edgy" he was already almost cancelled once, he’s not trying to fukk up his bag. Budden has to realize not everyone is going pull a career kamikaze move just for creative purposes. That’s the main reason why the podcast is in it’s fukked position now.

And how Budden mad at Kevin for pandering, when him & co-hosts were doing the same a few months ago on their protect women shyt.
They was pandering a week ago lol. nikka won’t listen or play a Tory song on the show and call him making music disgusting and nasty but will play Meg and Kelsey entire diss tracks lol

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas need to move around with these watermarks :mjtf: watching the YT with my screen off so they don’t burn that shyt into my screen. At least give em a break every few min