The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: You can hear the regret in them not taking the Spotify deal over the past couple weeks since they’re having a hard time finding advertisers during a global pandemic.

It’s gonna take him atleast 5 years to build a network worth buying and by then the big deals will be gone, since companies are only doing them now to get podcast marketshare. :russ:

yeah in general I root for Joe but I was NOT a fan of how he aired out a bunch of private business instead of just not taking the deal. Joe needs to learn a lesson on this one.

pretty soon the podcast market will be oversaturated and the big money won’t be there

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yeah in general I root for Joe but I was NOT a fan of how he aired out a bunch of private business instead of just not taking the deal. Joe needs to learn a lesson on this one.

pretty soon the podcast market will be oversaturated and the big money won’t be there
Its already saturated..the big money is again
Rogan took it all lol
D list rappers got podcast now

These guys left the easiest money on the table during a global economic crisis
:dead:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Its already saturated..the big money is again
Rogan took it all lol
D list rappers got podcast now

These guys left the easiest money on the table during a global economic crisis
:dead:
Budden said Rogan taking that deal set a “benchmark”/put a cap on the podcast market.

As if Joe Rogan taking a $100MM+ licensing deal (per year maybe) was something Budden could potentially exceed.
:francis:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is why i feel for Mal and Rory, they know that they are not some charismatic entertainers. They really caught lightning in a bottle, hit a lick and their boy has possibly ( I hope not) blew a life altering bag for them to prove a point that he's a genius.
I’m all for ownership. But this is a podcast with rarely guests. It’s no reason fans will double back and re-listen in droves. It’s really no point owning these shows or side projects. Joe fukked up. If the deal went bad down the road he could just make a new show called “cup of joe” or some shyt lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Okay so i had a long drive today and doubled back to listen to the recent episode.....

This thing about Creators (with Dave Chappelle). So this MF actually said if 1 stakeholder didn't get it, it's not "my job" to convince him why the fukk to invest.....ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME MY GUY?!?!?!?!? :wtb:

That is literally your ONLY job you fukking sorry ass D list rapping fukk. You are ONLY required to convince the stakeholders why they should invest their money in you. That is EXACTLY why you are now "sponsored" by the CashApp you fukking dusthead fukk :snoop:
This is why I can’t listen to this podcast. I decided to check out this episode and skipped to the Chappelle section because I knew Joe Budden’s take would be comically uninformed.

Joe is literally the definition of a smart dumb nikka. I remember someone said he’s the kind of man to use big words on women he’s dating and then hit them when it’s no longer effective. :mjlol:

Rory is just a wigger and a ginger so there’s two reasons to dislike him.

Mal reflects the main demographic of this show’s listeners: fat, Black women hating nikkas.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t think they are

That chat house shyt really has the culture right now unfortunately. My friends have been sending me invites for the last 2 months and I’ve been shooting it down. They swear it’s in the name of networking

It’s super corny to me. It’s literally a bunch of clout demon pick-me nikkas trying to impress birds, and bytches trying to be seen in chat rooms with famous nikkas

I literally rather catch Covid again than take part in that attention seeking shyt

Take the invite and sell it.

There's someone in TLR looking to purchase one

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay so i had a long drive today and doubled back to listen to the recent episode.....

This thing about Creators (with Dave Chappelle). So this MF actually said if 1 stakeholder didn't get it, it's not "my job" to convince him why the fukk to invest.....ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME MY GUY?!?!?!?!? :wtb:

That is literally your ONLY job you fukking sorry ass D list rapping fukk. You are ONLY required to convince the stakeholders why they should invest their money in you. That is EXACTLY why you are now "sponsored" by the CashApp you fukking dusthead fukk :snoop:
:bryan::bryan:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
This is why I can’t listen to this podcast. I decided to check out this episode and skipped to the Chappelle section because I knew Joe Budden’s take would be comically uninformed.

Joe is literally the definition of a smart dumb nikka. I remember someone said he’s the kind of man to use big words on women he’s dating and then hit them when it’s no longer effective. :mjlol:

Rory is just a wigger and a ginger so there’s two reasons to dislike him.

Mal reflects the main demographic of this show’s listeners: fat, Black women hating nikkas.

I fukk w/ the podcast and wanna see all these guys win but gahhdamn :pachaha:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Can't lie, you'd have to pay me to not believe you are Rory right now fam :hhh:
giphy.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: The guys recap their Thanksgiving and share how they celebrated with their families (12:45). They discuss Meg thee Stallion's first week album sales (26:30) and her ex-bestfriend releasing a diss track (30:05). Also, new music from Juicy J, Jim Jones and Bad Bunny (39:53), Joe addresses Kevin Hart's attempt to defend himself on Clubhouse (1:23:18), Young Thug's statement on Andre 3000 which spark a conversation on artists to artist communication (2:01:03), predictions on Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. (2:13:00), and an update from Benny the Butcher (2:22:10). Sleeper Picks Joe | Jim Jones - “Anybody” (Ft. Sandra Conte) Rory | Big Sean - “100” (Ft. Royce Da 5’9 & Kendrick Lamar) Mal | Blxst - “Got It All” (Ft. Dom Kennedy) Parks | LE$ - "Sick"